Chapter 15

"You ready?" I asked with a grin, I was really excited for this plan.

"You bet. See ya soon." He answered with a smirk. He disappeared off into the night and I waited for him to start. I took a deep breath and climbed onto the top of the box. I stayed crouched and saw Tommy's shadow coming behind the Equalists.

"Sparkle, we are coming to save you alright. Just play along." I said into my com, hoping she could hear me. "Royal, in three, two, one." Tommy came closer into the light, his arm's crossed, a stern look on his face.

"Hey!" Tommy shouted. "Let her go now!" The Equalists turned around and some laughed.

"What is one, little, boy going to do against us?" The one in front mocked. Tommy scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Tellum weapon, now." I said into the coms. Tommy smirked and I could see the glow coming from his wrist. An ice blue smoke came from his wrist and started to form a pair of daggers in his hands.

"Shit! He's one of them!" One on the right shouted, he started to grab something that was on his back.

"Big mistake buddy." Tommy said sternly. Then all hell broke loose. Tommy started to attack the Equalists, all of the attention was on him. It was all going according to plan. I jumped off the box and sprinted towards Crystal, one of the Equalists was in my way but he didn't notice me, yet. I slide under his legs and kept going, Crystal was staring at me, her eyes hopeful. Her hands were tied behind her back and her mouth was gaged. I kneeled down beside her and ungagged her, she spat on the ground and smiled.

"Yeah, uh, things got a bit rough out here." She said with a laugh, I smiled and went behind her to untie her hands. Surprisingly even though she was captured she still had her sense of humor. I started to undo the knots and the ropes fell off into a heap of brown onto the ground. She rubbed her wrists and smirked.

"I'm so ready to hurt these Equalists." She said, looking up I saw Tommy had just kicked the last Equalists square in the head, his daggers retreating back into a puff of smoke. "Well then!" She shouted with a smile. We walked over to Tommy and Crystal gave him a hug. "Thanks." She said.

"No problem," He replied. "Where are the others?"

"Down below, making sure everything is okay. We should be getting out of here soon though, who knows when the media will be showing up." I said.

"How did you even get up here?" Tommy asked.

"Well you see there is this piece of cloth that's hanging down from the celling over there and I kinda just climbed up it." I said with a shrug of my shoulders. We walked over to the open glass and headed down the fabric. We climbed down it but, there was no one in the building.

"Hello?!" I called out. We walked around the building, but I heard a familiar voice call out from the balconies, where the mayor and his daughter was.

"Cloud! We're up here!" Onyx called out. I grinned and the three of us raced towards him.

"All coms have been reconnected." Brock sounded over my coms.

"Copy that." I said. We met up with Onyx and Isobel, the mayor and his daughter still inside his office.

"Where is Team D?" I asked.

"They are outside helping Team B. The media is apparently going crazy right now. Trying to get inside the gates." Isobel said with a deep sigh.

"Great." I groaned. "We need to get out of here now."

"Sparkle, Royal, go and check on the mayor. Make sure he is okay as well as his daughter. Night, Bebell, come with me, we need to go and get rid of the media." I said. Tommy and Crystal nodded and went inside the room the mayor was in. Onyx and Isobel followed me down the stairs, as we neared the doors I could hear the frantic shouts of the media, trying to get inside. All the guards on duty were helping us out, making sure that our faces don't get seen. I had made it clear with the mayor that was one of our priorities.

"Sherlock, how's the situation going?" I asked.

"Not good. Media saw us patrolling the area, well one of the camera crews." She answered.

"Fantastic." I said sarcastically. "Night, call Bird and get him here for pickup." Onyx nodded and walked away from the crowd that had gathered to make the call. We got closer to the rest of the team and Isobel went over to Kassie. I went closer to Estella and she gave me a small smile.

"Which camera crew got us on camera?" I asked.

"The one over there," She said pointing to a group of three people, one was holding a camera, another a boom mic, and the final one was giving a report.

"That footage is never going to be seen. Come on, I had Dani make up some masks for us, like the ones you had before." I handed her one of the masks and we put them on, we walked closer to the camera crew.

"How we doing this?" Estella asked.

"Simple we either force them to make new footage and destroy the old, or we simply just destroy the camera entirely." I said with a grin.

"Awesome, should be fun." She replied. We got right behind the camera crew, the reporter had noticed us but the other two didn't. She finished her report quickly and sighed at the end of it. Estella cleared her throat and the reporter turned around.

"Excuse me. We need to talk to you about that footage you recorded earlier." Estella said with a stern tone.

"And who might you be?" The reporter said, her voice just as stern.

"We happen to be the people who you tapped. Either you delete the footage and record a new segment or we break your camera. Your choice." I answered, pissed off with her already. The woman crossed her arms, not willing to do as we had asked. The camera man was shaking, terrified of us, he looked like he wanted to delete the footage himself.

"Uh, boss, why don't we just do what they asked? It's not like we can't record something else." The camera man said shakily.

"Yeah why don't we?" The other man said in agreement.

"Because you blabbering fools, this is prime footage. No one has ever recorded something like this, ever! If we get this on the air our show will have a million hits!" The reporter exclaimed.

"Yet, you would have an army of the guys we face at your front doorsteps. And that, is not a fun experience." Estella said sternly. The man with the camera nodded at me and gestured to the camera, his finger hovering over a button. He mouthed "I'll delete it right now." I nodded back and he smiled. He pressed the button and I sighed deeply.

"Whatever, it's your choice. Just don't come crying to us." I said and I turned around and walked away. Estella followed close behind, she was pissed off.

"What the hell was that?! We are going to get exposed!" She yelled. I chuckled and she stared at me even harder. "So you're just going to laugh about it! Seriously, I thought you were a more serious captain than this!"

"Dude, the camera man deleted the footage. That's why I walked away." I said with a smirk. Estella playfully hit me on the shoulder and we went back towards the rest of the group. Eddie had come and we loaded ourselves onto the plane. Once we arrived back at the base, I headed back to my room and fell asleep.

The next morning...

I awoke to the sounds of alarms ringing throughout the base. I climbed out of bed and raced down to the control center, still in my pajama's not bothering to change out of them.

"What the fuck is going on?!" I yelled as I entered the room. People from the tech lab were all over the place as well as Onyx and a couple others were there.

"Some idiot got Riley and Joy on film last night and uploaded it to the internet. Now everyone in their right minds has seen it." Onyx said bluntly.

"Pull it up." I said. One of the techies pulled it up and it was a short clip, around one minute. It showed two shapes flying around in the night sky, some small commentary over it, basically just the dude freaking out about it.

"Oh god. Look at that comment." Onyx said pointing at a comment near the bottom of the video. I looked closer and all it simply read was Watch out Familiar Corps.

END OF CHAPTER 15

A/N: Ah, another chapter written, and another day of voting gone by. Hopefully you guys have voted for AGSB1 in the Watty 2013 awards, if you have than tell me down below! I've benn Vicerry, take care guys!