Chapter 4------ Shes Gone----

Maxwell's pov

I wake up to the most horrible pain in my chest and in my head and for a moment can't figure out what is causing it. That is, until i try to feel for Zarissa. Shes no longer there, i can no longer feel anything from her. That means shes finally been pushed over the edge. I wonder if she stuck to our well laid plans as kids or if she made new ones. We had always talked about running away and finding our own place away from any packs and just acting human. I will find her one day. When i take over the pack she will be my Luna one way or another. I don't care what i have to do. 

I feel so empty without her here.... What am I supposed to do? I know i rejected her but i only did it cause i didn't have another choice. My father will never allow me to be with her since she didn't shift. I have to make a plan so  I can find her and appease my father at the same time. He wants me to search for my mate (he has no clue i know who my mate is). i will have to finalize plans in the morning i will search and i will bring my mate home.

Zarrissa's pov

Dear diary,

Leaving him was harder then I thought. I know he has a mate out there and it isn't fair for me to want to keep him to myself but i do love him. I hope that he thinks I would follow the plans we made to run away. If he does he should never find me. He wont look in a pack. I have four territories to pass through. My first one is in about 20 more minutes so we'll see if i pass without incident. Hopefully i can find a cat friendly hotel in the next town for just a few hours of needed sleep before i continue.

Pulling into town my chest feel heavy i know i have to do this but i really didnt want to leave him. I didnt realize leaving him would be this hard. Having Matic with me helps though. Maxwell gave me Matic 3 years ago and i tell Matic everything he the only living thing that truly knows me. After i got sent to the slave quarters i was worried i would have to give him up but Maxwell fought for me to keep this one thing. Speak of the devil i hear Matic meowing from the backseat. Dont worry buddy were stopping soon anther 3 miles till the hotel. Only one cat friendly hotel in town and its right at the center of Red moons territory. Run by the packs alpha female i can guarantee that I will be speaking to the Alpha upon arrival. Really hope this goes well.