3 Missing already

Happy Valentine's day lovely readers.
Some love dose for who read my story.

Mel's POV

My mobile vibrated when I was about to sleep after changing my clothes which is usually none. I just wore loose slip and panties that is because I was sharing this space with other girls.

I lazily took my phone to check who is it texting me at this late night.

John: Hey beautiful

Smile appeared on my face almost instantly, seeing his message. I had given my contact number to him however it never crossed my mind that he would be texting me right away. Here, I am thinking about him and he is also thinking about me. My single size bed also felt huge for me because I wanted to be with John, wrapped in his sexy muscled arms. My mind raced in directions making my heart flutter with warmth and lust. I shook my head, now I was beginning to regret not to go with him and have sex, his message made it really difficult to sleep alone by myself. This thin clothes hurting my skin at thought of we being together in bed, making hot love to each other.

Me: Hey Handsome!

I sent him text, writing handsome when my heart was screaming to write sexy beast and wanting to ask him to come right away.

Dirty images formed inside my head making me feel wet for him almost instantly.

John: Why are you awake? You were tired right, I thought you'd be in deep sleep by now.

Though he's hot but at same time he is total asshole.

Me: I was but your message disturbed me.

I gave a snappy reply.

John: Oh baby don't blame me for this, if you would have said that my thoughts were disturbing you then I would have at least accepted it.
That was true but was I going to accept it? Nah. Cocky guy huh?

Me: Ha! You wish.

John: I do. ;)

Aha! So he want me to think about him because he is also thinking me, let's find out then, shall we?

Me: why are you awake?

John: You want me to be honest?

Me: of course, why would I want you not to be?

John: I was thinking about you and missing you terribly.

Me: Ahan! See now who is missing who?
I teased.

John: Don't think so high of yourself, I wasn't being honest, actually my friend has locked room from inside so I am out in balcony and was getting bored sitting alone, so I thought why not disturb someone else.

That liar, giving me false hopes.

Me: Oh Joy!

I had scoffed saying although he couldn't see me. Getting up from my bed I went to check on window trying to see him in his balcony, I could see shadow like form standing.

Me: Can you see me?

John: Yes. And I must say you are looking quite sexy in panties.

Me: Shut up you perv.

John: Oh believe me.

Blush crept and I felt more confident about my body reading his text.

John: Why don't you invite me to your place?

I thought over it I wanted him to be here but not too soon but again it is cold outside. I might allow him to sleep on couch or maybe on my bed but not do anything. Yeah that's alright however will I be able to control myself? Damn. I gave up and replied positively. I asked to be under control when I wasn't sure of myself.

Me: Only if you promise to behave. I am just letting you come because its cold outside just so you can sleep. That's it.

John: yeah whatever helps you sleep at night.

He thinks I am lying? I don't even know myself. I heard knock on door, I quickly went to open door before anyone else is awake because of me.

As soon I opened door, John looked at me from my toe, his eyes stopping to meet my own eyes. "You look more sexier from close," he pulled me leaving no space in between our bodies. He inhaled sharply near my neck, making hair on my neck stand up.

Keeping my hand on his chest I created some distance between us forcing words out of my mouth,"Only sleeping, nothing else," before I myself loose control and give into desires my body was demanding with his touch.

His face turned into cocky grin when he asked, "You sure?" Making me think before denying his tempting temper.

"Absolutely." Stating firmly I step towards my room with John trailing behind.

I gave him pillow and blanket pointing him to sleep on couch when he raised his brows in confirmation resulting me to nod. He is testing me that how much of control I have over me however when I have decided then I win this game no matter what. He frowned when I made no further move to accept him on my bed, but settled reluctantly on beige leather couch. Awe poor John, I was feeling bad for him, that couch was small compared to his huge more than six inch form. I do not know why I did this when I myself wanted inverse of what was happening but it felt right, I liked this guy and I wanted to take it slow with him.

Jon's POV

There was no such happening of my friend locking door, though it was not like I made it sound like, I did have keys of door to walk in anytime I wanted however I lied because I wanted to see Mel again, after she left without even giving me a goodnight kiss, I was left hanging for more. I had tried sleeping, whenever I closed my eyes, her form appearing in front of my eyes, her dance moves, her sweet seductive voice ringing in my ears.

I was missing this girl and I wanted to finish it altogether, if I had her right now my desired will be fulfilled and I will be satisfied. Hence, I will stop thinking about her, that how she will feel and the ways I wanted to have with her.

I squirmed in small couch that I been sleeping in Mel's room. My plan had failed successfully, this girl had so much of resistance while mine was wearing thin. I was so hard inside, feeling frustrated for not able to have her and this leather couch is so cold and uncomfortable. My decision backfiring on me. I couldn't take it anymore it was half an hour I tried sleeping in there, many things happened but sleep. I got up from couch and slipped in small bed that Mel had been sleeping in. She was fast asleep, there was not much space for me so I scooted her in and laid half of her body on me. Now this position was really comfortable, my senses relaxed as I pulled her closer to me wrapping my hands on her waist which was bare because of her thin almost giving everything eyes needs to see kind off slip rode up.

She being in my arms felt perfect. Like she belonged to me.

↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

Aww! Nothing happened....

Is someone upset with Mel, isn't she being to hard with John or Jon?

Hey sweethearts DO VOTE and COMMENT. I know you guys love me so much, so please share it with this book also.

*blows flying kiss*