2. Get to know

Chapter dedicated to IamMuditJain for making this beautiful cover. Thanks buddy.

We danced together keeping our distance by which I mean was just letting air pass between us and not letting touch our bodies to each other.

I slowed down taking breath, after rock song ended, "You didn't tell me your name gurl, I don't take it that you would like if I call you babe or baby." He came closer to me while he asked me yelling over music, my hand reaching to his forearm for support which I must say was quite built up and strong, I could feel his muscles and flexes they made with every movement his was making. I slid my hands up on his arm inch or two, when I closed distance between and tip toed little to lean into his ear, "Certainly not, It's Mel."

"Sweet and small." He said back. His hand sliding on small of my back and another holding my waist.

He pulled back, his hands staying in place, he said, "Call me Jon,"

John, nice one there. I flicked my hairs to other side, "Not bad,"

"Your hairs are quite sexy," he commented taking strand of my hair in his index finger and curling it around. "Well...Thank you," I said slapping his hand away, he just chuckled at my reaction. Taking my hand in his, he spun me round. I swayed sideways, my back touching his chest, his hand holding my torso. He was pulling me little closer, I couldn't help but smirk and play along. I grind my ass on his, his fingers tightened hold on my stomach surprised by my actions before relaxing in a while. I loved his reaction. I wanted to see his face. Turning back, I locked my hands around his neck, standing really close to him. His eyes altering between my eyes and lips, he breathed out, "I want to kiss you bad but that would invalidate the very basic reason of us being together."

My hand sliding down to grip collar of his jacket and pulled him down to my lips. My action was enough as a consent because as our lips touched each other's, he took control of my whole body. Kissing me deeply, he pulled me more close, his hand moving up to my head, in my hair, his hand holding my head tightly in place when he deepened the kiss. My hands going hack to his neck, pulling scalp of his hair, earning myself a throaty groan. Our tongues slipping in each other's mouth. We practically sucked life out from another's very being.

We broke apart for breathing and he didn't let me think anything as I felt my wrist being pulled, John was dragging me, pushing sweaty and wasted people to get out of the way.

Is he taking me home? I hope not. I like him quite a lot and I don't want him to ruin our very first meet by wanting to hookup. My last relationship had started this way and ended up with him cheating on me with another girl.

Automated double door slid open letting us out of the club. He dragged me up to some black van and trapped me in between and started kissing my neck. I took sharp intake of breath and clutched his shoulders. He resumed his attention to my lips, kissing passionately. He was a amazing kisser. He sucked on my lower lip, parting them, moan leaving my mouth.

"Shhh...." He whispered keeping his finger on my lips and glancing around to find hardly anyone interested. Few couples making out in some corners and in cars too.

My mind fell in to daze making me think. Me and John in car, I shook my head. Not the first time you meet. I told myself No Mel stop thinking that.

I found him staring at me, his lips parted but nothing came out. He was contemplating whether to say or not.

Finally he said though,"You're beautiful Mel." That brought a bright smile on my face and I looked away blushing a bit.

"So you are." It was hardly a whisper, "So what happens now," I asked tilting my head upwards to meet his staring eyes on me.

"Umm.." His finger on chin he acted like thinking, which I thought was fake,"We exchange our numbers, then I would call you for date tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" I rather was interested in time, "Yes. I would have waited but see, the thing is I am not local citizen here. I am here on weekend so can't waste time in formalities, right?" He finished with cheeky smile. He looked so sexy with that.

"Yeah right," I said without thinking.

Everything clicked when he asked,"So Tomorrow night?"

I couldn't back out, neither I wanted to so that doesn't matter, "Okay."

"I'll call you." His asked me for number which I gave him happily.

He called cab to drop me off at my place. I informed my friends about me leaving. When I told him about  place I was staying in, he said that he thought I was local here. He stayed just hardly a block away. I saw a restaurant in a way and realised how hungry I was. I hardly had snack and drinks. So I told him that I was hungry, he made us stop in middle of road and there it was van named Food on wheels. As soon I stepped out of cab, amazing smell hit my nose making my mouth already feel watery.

He stayed next to this town and came here every year so that's how he knew lot about here. We ate the fat chicken sandwich and egg crep having confit salad. It was incredible.

He knew the way, so we walked our way back. There was ice cream parlor around the corner. I stopped by and insisted on having it. I paid for it because he had paid for sandwiches. We had hardly met, it doesn't seems good to let another one pay, right? When I was the one to insist on it, he let me pay.

Licking my ice cream way back, we reached our place. His bungalow was just beside the opposite of mine.

I was thinking, its been Friday we came on Monday night but yet I never got to see him and now look where are we. I guess end of week is going to go pretty well by having handsome hunk interested in you.

  ~     ~      ~

Hey sweethearts DO VOTE and COMMENT. I know you guys love me so much, so please share it with this book also.

*blows flying kiss*