CHAPTER 15 - You're amazing.

Harry led me up the hallway which was past the kitchen, ‘This is Niall and Liam’s room, or ‘Niam’s room’ Harry said pointing to the first door to my left. I remembered that Liam and Niall were seen as a couple, which was sorta cute. I looked in to see a huge room, obviously big enough for the both of them, it had to double beds on either side, with a glass door which led to a balcony. There was clothes and the occasional chip packet on the floor, it was quite obviously a boys room. There was posters of Michael Bublé and Justin Bieber on the wall next to one of the double beds, that was obviously Niall’s bed.  I laughed at the sight before being led by Harry up the hallway once more.  

We walking up the hallway another meter or so, before Harry said ‘This is Louis’ room’ I quickly looked in to Louis’ room, not wanting to be nosy. Louis’ room was quite tidy, there was posters of Robbie Williams on the side of his wall next to his bed. ‘Come on, we still have to see my room yet’ Harry said, winking and then smirking at me, I smirked back at him and then winked back as well, catching his drift. We turned the corner and Harry said to me ‘That’s Zayn’s room’ as soon as I peeked in slightly I saw a mirror along with lots of combs and hair products, I giggled pointing to them all, ‘He likes to groom himself’ Harry said, smiling. I was about to  continue walking when Harry stopped me, he looked right down into my eyes and kissed my temple, I smiled at him before I was lifted up off my feet and into his arms, bridal style. Harry ran up the hallway and I started to squeal, kicking my feet, ‘Harry, Harry! Stop!’ I yelled, laughing, he ran into his room and threw me onto the bed before chucking himself onto the bed so he was on top of me. We were chest to chest once more. 

We looked into each other’s eyes for a second or two before Harry’s lips came crashing down on mine. Our lips moved in sync as Harry sat up, putting his back against the wall. He pulled me onto him to I was sitting up on his lap facing him, he put up his knees and he continued to kiss me, his hand slowly slid up my stomach, lifting up my shirt, for the first time, I was hesitant, I wasn’t going to have sex with him, not just yet, we weren’t in a relationship.  I grabbed Harry’s hands and ran them back down before pulling away, ‘Not yet, Harry’ I whispered to him, he smirked ‘Sorry, I have urges’ he said, winking at me. I shook my head at him and continued to kiss him. We eventually stopped and I just sat on his lap with my head on his chest, with Harry occasionally kissing my forehead and running his fingers through my hair, ‘You’re amazing’ Harry whispered, I looked up at him and smiled as I lightly pecked his lips. I love him I thought to myself, I knew it, I loved Harry Styles.