SIX

"Your turn"

The two boys had moved to a more comfortable position on the herd playing equipment. Frank laid mostly on top of Gerard, resting his chin on the elders chest as he looked up at him.

"My turn to what?" Gerard raised a dark eyebrow

"Your story. I shared mine, its only fair " frank grinned, lifting a hand to brush Gerard's fire truck red hair away from his eyes and cheeks.

"I suppose so" Gerard agreed and began rubbing Circles on Frank's back

"My story isn't all that interesting. I had a decent child hood, growing up with my brother Mikey and two loving, accepting parents. Whom I couldn't never thank enough. I was quite the nerd throughout most of my school years, I was teased a bit due to my little weight issue for a year or two in highschool but besides that I was just your standard comic book obsessed, dark clothed emo kid who believed no one understood my life style. I knew ever since primary school that I wanted to become an artist. So I worked hard enough and it seemed to pay off, seeing as I got a scholar ship to an academy of my choice to major in Art and English. Wanna become a comic book writer, maybe illustrate and write movies " frank noticed a twinkle in Gerard's warm hazel eyes when he spoke, clearly passionate about his future work.

Frank smiled warmly ,getting lost in Gerard's unique, scratchy voice, watching the way his lips curled and how he seemed to talk out of one side of his mouth, as if an invisible cigarette was dangling between one side of his lips.
He examined Gerard's pointy noise and his round and slightly chubby, yet perfectly shaped cheek bones. His gaze fell over the mans thick eyelashes with a beautiful set of haze eyes, a tie dye iris with assorted colors ranging between brown, yellow and green.

Everything down to Gerard's small amount of stubble was perfect. Staring at those full pink, bow shaped lips wasn't exactly helping him not attack Gerard in kisses either.

Gerard was a piece of art, fitting in with an abstract museum. He stuck out like a sore thumb in bland, confirming places. Gerard was beautifully unique in ever way, shape ,or form imaginable.

Frank could have starred all night but was tugged out of his daze when Gerard's chest rumbled in a low chuckle under franks chin.

"W-whats so funny?"

"You were in your own little world for a few minutes. You alright, sugar?"

Frank blinked a few times, feelings a warm ,pink hue casting over his usually pale cheeks.
"Y-yeah..I'm sorry, I guess I just got a little caught up in thought"

Gerard simply smiled softly and nodded, giving Franks forehead a tender kiss
"Its okay. We should get going though. As much as I'd like to stay here with you, its almost 2am and we aren't exactly in the best part of town"

Frank frown slightly.
Even Gerard agreed how shitty this area was.
This made frank feel a little insecure about his living arrangements. Perhaps he might not be wealthy enough for Gerard.
What if he laughed at frank for having a shitty run down apartment ? What if he left, thought lower of Frank due to his lack of money.
Gerard surely wasn't any lower than middle class which intimidated frank to say the least. He had never been swimming in money but neither has he been this low on income.

He was just in a rough patch in his life right now, surely Gerard would understand..right?

After a moment of silence, frank found himself nodding, carefully standing and extending a hand to help Gerard up as well.