--- Chapter 7

"Dad, I don't feel good, my chest hurts" Jr said while holding his chest.

I gave him some medicine , even though he hates cherry flavor.  He couldn't sleep either , it's very sad seeing him this way.

His birthday is in  a week. I can't believe he's turning two. Also, Kia put his hair in two braids this time so now he resembled me even more. It seemed like only yesterday when I held in my arms for the fist time. It didn't seem like he was two because he was so smart that he could probably get into pre-school.

My thoughts stopped when I heard him talking to me.

"My chest hurts really bad dad" he said while crying.

I called Kia so we could set up an appointment for him to go to the doctor. She said he's going tomorrow so we went to bed early since it was at 8 in the morning.

---
Me and Kia decided to carpool since we were going to the same place.

We got there and signed Jr in. I looked around and seen women there alone , pregnant , and sick children. Also the screams of infants in the back getting shots.

"Daddy, do I need shots ?" Jr asked while sniffling.

"No son. The doctor won't do that , I promise."

"Oh, okay. Mommy, can I play over there ?" he asked Kia.

Kia scanned over there and she didn't seem to look fond of it. She tooted her nose up making a face of disgust. Jr already knew what she was thinking.

" Never mind mommy, I know." Jr
Said.

"Okay baby, as long as you understand."

After 20 agonizing minutes of waiting which seemed like 2 hours
, we were called in.

" Hi , I'm Dr.Ling , what can I help you with today ?" she said pushing her jet black hair back and sliding her glasses on.

"My chest hurts and I can't sleep" Jr said tucking his head into my chest.

"He's also wheezing" Kia added.

After a couple tests , Dr.Ling came
up with a conclusion.

"Okay, well it seems that Ray Jr. has asthma. And it seems he'd had it for a while now, what made you come now ? It's only gotten worse.

" Well at first , I thought he was just having minor colds. I didn't know it was serious." Kia said.

"Well don't you know that once a child gets sick , especially at his age , you should see a doctor immediately? " she said raising her a tone a little.

It seemed like the Dr had an attitude, so I put my arm around Kia to kind of restrain her from either saying anything or ending up in jail again.

---
As we were walking out, I seen a girl that looked so familiar. Then I seen Roc. It must have been Ana with him.

"Hey Ana." I said. But I got no reply. It was almost as if she was mad or something.

But something was different. Even though it's been a couple days since I'd seen her, she looked smaller from behind. Also, it seemed like her hair was shorter.

The girl turned around to see of she'd dropped something. I got a glimpse of her face. It wasn't Ana. But it looked like her. Roc turned around and looked at me, I quickly turned my head.

By the way he was holding her waist , It seemed like something more , but I shouldn't make assumptions.

"Did you know her or something ?" Kia asked while getting in the car.

" Yeah.. Well no. I thought I did. But I knew that guy though"

"Really? I do too."

I was surprised when she said that.

"How?"

"I use to see him and I'm probably guessing his 'girlfriend' down at the police station"

" Police station? What were you doing down there ?"

" You know... Bitche-- I mean , girls wanna press charges on me for no reason" she said forgetting our son was in the car.

Even though she was maturing , that didn't stop her from cursing.

So since she had seen Ana and Roc at the police station , this must mean they go there often. I just wish the best for because we both know she can do better.

--
After I dropped Jr and Kia back home , I plopped down on the couch. I couldn't stop thinking about Ana. The night when her and Roc got into 'argument ' the look on her face was unbearable. I hate seeing women sad or upset.

Something in my gut was telling me to visit her. I didn't care if he was there or not. I just want to save her out of her misery.

------------------- Author's Note ------

Mkayy , boring and short chapter. I know. BUT , 8 is gonna be BETTER and LONGER. Guranteed ! But still comment what you think ! <3 . I would appericate it ! Ya'll the reason I keep writing ! So please tell me your opinion on the story , I promise I won't get mad (: . 

- Rascal .