Chapter 3

A/N: Hey you guys, J'Naia here I wanted to thank you for reading my first two chapters OK. So in the last chapter I said there was going to be a contest. So some brief details here, this contest is going to be one that you may find interesting. For those who want to enter, you have to come up with a  monster. It has to be original. More details will be in my News and Updates book. The link to the chapter will be in the external link below. Also, I made the fan art of Tyson up above. Now enjoy! Don't forget to comment and vote if you like it. :):)

Tyson's Point of view

I have missed Percy a lot. So being able to eat breakfast with him was amazing. We head back to our cabin, talking about the new girl.  "She's really pretty...", I begin drooling. "Pretty?", Percy practically yells as we walk into our cabin, "She's hot!". His eyes were bulging out of his head,  and his hands were so high up in the air that I thought he was trying to touch the ceiling.

I laugh at the insane sight in front of me. "OK, Ok, she is pretty hot", I agree thinking back on the girl on the dining hall. She might have been hot, but she gave me a really weird feeling. Like she wasn't supposed to be here. Mortals and monsters aren't allowed here. Maybe she is a mortal.  Maybe that would explain why I feel like she shouldn't be here. "Why would you think she is a mortal?" Percy suddenly asks making me jump ten feet in the air.

"Oops. Speaking my thoughts again", I say with a small smile. He laughs so loud that China could hear him.  "You speak your thoughts? Without even knowing it?" he says in between laughs. I roll my eyes, whilst pouting like a baby. "You are so mean.", I say sitting on my bed and still pouting. I looks up at me, still giggling, and frowns like he actually feels bad.

"I'm sorry Tyson", he says walking over to me and giving me the biggest hug ever. I smile widely as he squeezes me with all of his strength and falls asleep like that. I am going to have to wake him up at some point. For now I will let him sleep. I lay back slowly and quietly and let my brother sleep for a while. He is going to need it.