Epilogue

She's my smile when I'm feeling blue
She's my good night sleep when my day is through yeah
Let me tell you what she means to me
(She's kinda like this)
Kinda like the feeling after your first kiss
Except that everyday she makes me feel like this
She's exactly what I need
Oh yeah

Leah looked on as their baby gurgled happily and raised his little hands in the air. CJ absolutely loved it when his Daddy sang to him. Her heart swelled with love and adoration for her two boys, her two Clarks.

Big Clark looked up from his guitar and winked at her. Leah blushed and looked away. It was ridiculous how he could still make her feel like a shy schoolgirl with a crush after two years of marriage and having his child.

She's soothing like the ocean rushing on the sand
She takes care of me baby
She helps me be a better man
She's so beautiful, sometimes I stop to close my eyes
She's exactly what I need

Leah smiled happily and brought up her camera to snap a picture. The structure of the Palace of Fine Arts was situated perfectly behind Clark and she couldn't resist snapping dozens of pictures of her boys. Her heart pitter pattered when she snapped one where Clark was staring straight at her as he sang the lyrics. She knew that would be her favorite of the day.

She put down her camera and looked around them. It was a beautiful, unusually warm Wednesday afternoon and the park wasn't too crowded. It was perfect for their little spontaneous picnic. Leah noticed that an older couple strolling hand in hand had stopped to watch Clark and she smiled at them.

Clark wrapped up his song and CJ laughed happily.

"Can you clap for Daddy?" Leah asked. "Clap clap!" She clapped her hands together, trying to get CJ to copy her. He raised his hands up.

"Clap!" She bent down and put his hands together in a clapping motion, guiding his hands until he was doing it on his own. "Yay! Yay Daddy!" Leah clapped, CJ looking up and imitating her.

Clark made an exaggerated bow over his guitar. "Thank you, thank you."

He set his guitar aside and pulled CJ onto his lap. "That's my song for your mama. One day I'll teach you how to play it."

Leah crawled across the blanket to sit next to them, laying her head on Clark's shoulder. CJ put his hand up to her face and she took it and kissed it.

Clark looked around them. "Hey, you remember this spot?" He asked. "This is probably the same exact spot where you proposed to me."

"Yung biggest mistake of your life? Saying yes to my proposal?"

"Yeah."

Leah's head snapped up and she looked at him.

"I shouldn't have let you ask me to marry you." He put an arm around her shoulder. "I should have been asking, no begging, you to marry me."

She rolled her eyes though she couldn't contain her grin as she settled back into the crook of his neck.

"Because you, Leah Medina, are an incredible woman and an amazing wife."

"Ang galing mambola ng Daddy mo, no?" She said to CJ.

"Hindi 'to bola!" Clark protested.

Leah laughed and kissed him. Clark was right, this was where she had proposed to him six years ago, which was why she chose it as the spot for their picnic.

A flock of birds flew over the lake and CJ raised his hands and squealed happily. "Ba ba bababa..." He babbled, pointing up at the birds.

"Hi birds! Hi!" Leah waved up at them with him and Clark grinned down at them.