Chapter 11 Trouble

I think I'm going to start randomly dedicating chapters to people. It won't be random, more like as a thanks for reading and supporting my story. So this chapter with be dedicated to Asioncon. Thanks so much for the comments, they always make me smile. 

Chapter 11 Trouble

Noah’s P.O.V

“Why are you so nerves?” Julian asks. We’re sitting on the couch trying to watch TV. He has his arm around me.

“Its just… when I called you to tell Grayson what I saw, you guys came but Grayson looked like he was about to kill someone.”

“Don’t worry, the worst that can happen is he kills that bitch Ellie.”

“Julian!”

He chuckles, “I'm kidding, look everything is going to be-“

Down comes Elizabeth holding her neck and crying. She stops to look at us, “I swear to god I'm going to kill Grayson and you if it comes to It.” she growls with her eyes turning a bright yellow.

Julian gets up from the couch and guards me. He growls back, “bring it on bitch.”

She glares and runs out. I hold Julian’s hand in mine to calm him down. It works really well. I just wish Grayson and Sven were like Julian and I.

“Julian, why did Grayson reject Sven in the first place? Everyone can tell how in love he is with him.”

“Because he’s an idiot and at that time he was head over heels for Sarah and that loved went down the drain when Sven appeared.”

“Are you saying you can't love anyone else but your mate anymore?”   

No, you can love people besides your mate but it won’t be as deep as the love you have for your mate because your mate is your other half.” He smiles and gives me a kiss on the forehead. The kiss leaves a tingly feeling.

“I want to do something.” Julian tenses up but smirks at me, “not like that stupid! God Julian you are such a perv.” He looks hurt. “But I still love you.”

He smiles and kisses my lips this time. “What do you want to do?”

“Get some ice cream and make a plan to get those two together.”

“Okay, lets go babe.”

My heart skips a beat when he said babe. It sounds so sexy when he says that.

I nod and get up. I grab my jacket that was lying on a chair near the front door and then I make my way to Julian’s car.

“So how is your mom?” I ask.

“She’s better, the doctors said it wasn’t anything serious.”

“That’s good” I smile.

“Looks like the ice cream shop is closed…” Julian says, parking the car. “Want a coffee from star bucks or something?”

“Coffee is good too.” Julian smiles at me and leans in for a kiss. I feel my cheeks getting hot and realize I'm blushing.

“Coffee it is.” He smirks licking his lower lip.

“Why do you have to be so goddamn sexy?” I ask.

Julian’s smirk grows, “because I was born that way.”

I turn my head to the side confused, “you said that out loud.” Julian snickers. My cheeks heat up again. I turn my head away from him so he won’t see me blushing and I get out of the car.