Joining A Sports Team

I woke up the next morning and my alarm clock read that it was 6:30 A.M. I got up out of my bed and got dressed in my favorite outfit. It consist's of a Coca-Cola t-shirt, my white washed skinny jeans, and my customized Coca-Cola Nike tennis shoes. I brushed my hair (Today it was white with blue streaks). I ran down the stairs into the common room not expecting to see anyone. When I made it to the common room I seen some brown hair from the couch. I walked over to the couch to see who would be up at this time. I finally got close enough to see who it was and I saw Oliver writing in a notebook. I walked up to where I was standing right in front of him. I said "Whatcha Doin'?" He looked up at me and said "Quidditch plays." I asked "When are quidditch tryouts?" He said "Today after lunch." I said "Thanks Ollie." He said "Your welcome Grace." I sat down beside him. I asked "So why are you up this early?" He said "A good quidditch player is always up before 7 a.m." I laughed and said "Then I guess that we're both awesome quidditch players." He smiled and said "I guess we are." I looked into his eyes and smiled at him. He had a mischevious glint in his eyes and he smiled at me. He swung his arm across my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. He used his other hand to cup my chin and he kissed me. He pulled away before anything could happen. I pouted with my best sad face and he laughed. He said "Now Grace we can't let anything happen right now." I asked "Why not." He said "Do you want Fred and George to make fun of us all day." I had a face of mock horror on my face. When somebody said "Look George our Ollie has done scared away his only hope of ever having a girlfriend." Oliver let out a growl. George said "Yeah I think it was where he was pretending to be a dog." Oliver stood up and so did I. I said "Hey you two leave him alone. You guys are just jealous because, he can get the most beautiful girl in Gryffindor." Fred said "Ouch that really hurt our feelings." I said "It's because you know it's true." Oliver put his arm around my waist. I said "Come on Ollie let's go to breakfast." He said "Yeah let's go." We left the common room and headed to the Great Hall. When we got there we sat down and waited for everyone else to get there. I looked at who sat down in front of us. It was Sapphire and Jackie. I said "Hey guys." They said "Hey Gracie." I turned to Oliver and said "These are my roommates Sapphire and Jackie." He said "Hello my name is Oliver Wood." They said "Hello Oliver."

-After Lunch-

It was time for the quidditch team tryouts. I was getting ready to tryout for "Chaser". I mounted my trusty "Nightmare Nimble 2001" and waited for Oliver's insructions. Oliver said "On my whistle you will try to get ten goals in the hoops." He blew his whistle and I took off. I had the quaffle and Fred came up right in front of me. I didn't have time to slow down, so I just built off my speed and I jumped off my broom and over his head and landed on my broom. I raced to the goals and scored.

-The Team-

Oliver called us all around and said "This is how the team will look this year. For the chasers we have Katie Bell, Gracie Little, and Jackie. The beaters will be Fred and George. The keeper will be me. And the seeker will be Harry Potter." I smiled and clapped along with the others.

-Later After Dinner-

I sat with Oliver on the common room couch. I asked "Did I get on the team because we're dating?" He said "Gosh no you got on the team because your truely talented." I smiled and said "Thank You Ollie." He said "Your welcome Gracie." We snuggled up together and fell asleep.

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Hey I'm sorry for not uploading. Please tell me what you think about the story and if you have ideas then please share them with me. I will upload soon. I really hope you like it. I own none of the characters except Gracie,Sapphire, Jackie, and the other one. So ta ta for now.