Falling Grace (Oliver Wood love story)

Hi there my name is Gracie Little and I'm 16 years old. I stand 5'5 and weigh 110 pounds. I have a bra size of 36C. My hair and eyes always changes because, I'm a metemorphugus. My lips are lush and dark pink almost red in color. I have slightly tanned skin. I am a witch and I have been home schooled and now I finally get to go to Hogwarts this will be my 5th year.

So I had gotten everything I needed the day before and now I'm waiting on this train to start rolling. I had a compartment all to myself. When the door opened up to reveal a guy about my age standing in the doorway. He said "Hi my name is Oliver Wood. May I please sit here." I said "Yes of course you may sit here. My name is Gracie Little." He said "Pleasure to meet you Gracie." I said "So what year are you in?" He said "Im in 5th year and I'm a Gryffindor and also the captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team." I said "Cool. I'm going into my 5th year too but, I have to be sorted because I have been homeschooled. And I love Quidditch." We talked throughout the train ride and I got on the boats and went to get sorted. We were waiting for the doors to open. I over heard this boy picking on this other boy. I went over to were I heard the boys. So when I finally found them I asked "Do we have a problem here?" The one blonde headed boy said "No theres not and its none of your business." I grabbed his shirt and lifted him up qnd asked "Whats ur name?" He said "Draco.... Draco Malfoy." I said "Look Draco I don't want to see you near these boys again is that understood or you'll have a problem with me." He shook his head yes and said "Yes ma'am." I let him go and turned around to the other boys, who had huge smiles on their faces. I said "Well that takes care of that and by the way my names Gracie Little." The red headed boy said "I'm Ron....Ron Weasley." I shook his hand and said "Nice to meet you Ron." The brown headed boy said "My name is Harry....Harry Potter." I said "Nice to meet you Harry." We then alked into the great hall to get sorted. Once it was my turn the hat was placed onto my head and said "You have the braveness of a Gryffindor, the smarts of a Hufflepuff, and a dark side that could really blossom in Slytherin. I guess it will have to be GRYFFINDOR. The Gryffindor table erupted into cheers and I ran over and sat down beside Oliver.

•Note from the author•

Comment,Rate,Vote. I will try to post one chapter a day. None of the characters except Gracie are actually mine. Tell me what you think and also this is my first story. I also need a book cover and it has to include a picture of Oliver and a girl that looks like Gracie and the title. Im making this a competition if you win this I will make you a character that has a major impact on the story.