Chapter 4: Intresting

Sarah POV:

I sat on the branch over seeing the sunset, the red and black roses bloomed beautifully, but they were slowly closing for the night, getting ready to sleep. Kayla ate apples that I had picked and threw onto the floor in a pile quietly. I am wearing nice Jeans and a Hoodie with the Symbol of Spades in the middle, a coat over my hoodie, keeping me away from the wind. The sky filled with bright orange, green, pink and purple. The clouds made the  colors seem brighter, lighter and fluffier. If that is a word. I giggled at the thought. I heard galloping and neighs of horses. My head snapped torwards the meadow. Where I saw a black horse, and a figure riding. I stayed in the tree and whistled for Kayla. Her head looked up to me.

“Oswana, Kiya” I whispered.

‘I Vanished, Roam.’ Is what it meant, in our language. The language of me and Kayla, we have our own bond, here we can make bonds with animals and speak with or to them, I like using secret launguage, although she can understand english, she can speak it to me through telephathy, and only me. I pushed myself against the tree and stayed still, attempting to blend in with the envoiornment Kayla snorted and left, somewhere, but not too far to reach me and make an escape. The figure wore a black and red cloak, a hood covering his face, I couldn’t tell what kingdom he was from. The horse stopped at the edge with a neigh. The man got off and looked around with a sigh. He put a hand in his  hood, seeming to ruffle his hair. More Neighs and hoof patts on the ground followed with 3 other black horses following and stopping after the man,

“Prince, I told you to stop!” A man said jumping off the horse to the prince, with large ingulps of air as if he’d been the one running. The other two stayed on the horse and kept them still.

‘At ease, I’m waiting for a fair-maiden, I’ll be home before supper.” The man with the hood said, taking it off. I had my hand over my mouth, keeping myself from gasping. It was the guy from yesterday! Prince Roy from Hearts! Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no! Im so screwed!!! I looked around frantically. Kayla was in the distance, away from wandering eyes. But I’m almost right above the enemy. If they look up I am so screwed. I crossed my fingers. Please don’t look up.

“Who are we waiting for?” The man said to Roy.

“A girl, I had met yesterday, you should have seen her.” He said with a smile.

“Are you sure she will come? I don’t like waisting time.” The man, who was probably the Guardian of Roy said.

“Yeah, She probably will.” Roy said with a sheepish smile.

“Probably? So its not official?” The Guardian said, shocked.

“No, I mean, she kinda ran away. But I mean WOW, you should have seen her. Feisty, strong, and beautiful.” Roy said. I couldn’t tell who he was referring to. WAIT! Me! Why would he want to see me? I listened in closer.

“But you are to marry Estle Diamonds, you cannot go out, that is adultery!” The guardian said shocked.

“Oh, but nothing will happen, I’d just like to know her name.” Roy said with a smirk. I Blinked afew times. Name? Seriously? If I tell him my name he’ll leave me alone? But theres a chance that the guards will take me in and use my as a hostage... Kayla galloped back. I tried to shoo her away, but the guards saw her before Kayla saw me. I mentaly cursed.

“Look, a horse, lets take it home.” One of the guards said.

‘No, that’s the lady’s horse, she’s here somewhere.” Roy said looking around. I smirked from the tree and moved into the middle of the branch, making no noise.

Might aswell make my appearence. “Yep, except its not somewhere, its right here.” I said with a small wave as everyone jumped and got into defensive positions until they looked up and saw it was just me.