nine

nine | falling for the fuckboy

it was currently 7 in the morning and both boys are tired. luke woke up first – obviously – and smiled at the pretty boy right next to him.

he gave calum a small kiss on his forehead as he shifted and move aside.

luke got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of them. he stood up on his tip toes as he reached for a pan on the top shelf.

he got it out and placed it on the stove, starting to heat up the pan. luke got out the butter from the fridge and sliced a small piece of it and placed it on the middle of the pan to melt.

the blond got out two eggs from the fridge and cracked one onto the pan and started to cook his own breakfast, cooking calum's after his.

meanwhile, upstairs calum had just awoken.

he yawns and started to stretch and rub his eyes. he looks around seeing if his future boyfriend was in the room.

clearly seeing that he isn't, the tan boy got up and walked downstairs – completely naked – to meet luke.

"hey baby, what'cha cooking, hm?" he says in the raspy voice that makes luke melt and his dick hard.

"oh err– just eggs"

"sounds good" calum said as he approached luke and hugged him from behind. "feels good" he added as he lays his chin on the shorter boy's shoulder, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

luke giggles slightly, placing the two eggs in seperate plates and taking them to the counter — still with calum's arms around his neck.

"sorry baby, i'm clingy" calum chuckles as he let's go of the blond. luke smiles at how adorable the boy infront of him was. "im clingy...-er" luke says, chuckling softly.

"believe me, im the clingiest person in this village"

"sure, hood"

"it's true, hemmings"

"fuck fine"

calum smirks as he sat on the chair on the counter, starting to eat the egg that luke cooked. luke rolls his eyes playfully as he took a seat infront of cal.

"you're cute" calum says out of the blue whilst eating. "i know, thank you" luke winks.

"mm, baby don't be cocky" calum tilts his head to the side slightly with a small smirk on his face.

you could say that calum had that fuckboy anime look like viktor from yuri on ice— but calum hood style.

luke bites his lips, mesmerized on how hot the boy infront of him was. he had this perfect skin tone, perfect lips, eyes, nose— everything.

luke was slowly falling.

falling for calum hood.

sry i had to relate this to yuri on ice. im a crying mESS