eight

i havent updated in like a month ig? im srry but i just started junior high and its stressful af but fun?! aight, this chapter contains smut for all you cheeky fuckers;)

eight | open, suck

"calum! wake up!" luke says, shaking the taller boy to get him to wake up.

luke had been awake for two hours now and he had nothing to do besides watch calum sleep. he thought he was adorable when he snores. they were small puppy-like snores.

it was adorable.

calum slowly moved around, groaning as the sun's light went to his eyes. luke chuckles softly. "wakey wakey" luke says, kissing the boy's cheek.

"morning babe" calum says in his raspy morning voice – which luke thinks is hot as fuck – he sat up, pulling the blond to his lap, peppering his face with kisses.

"cally!" luke giggles. "it tickles!"

calum chuckled softly, setting luke down and stretching his arms out. he yawns, still feeling a bit sleepy since they slept pretty late.

"do you wanna go back to sleep or get breakkie?" luke asks, moving his ass slightly to tease calum. calum groans a little, biting down his bottom lip.

"none of the above"

luke got confused. "what do you mean?"

"i just love your puppy dog eyes, i wanna be between your puppy dog thighs" calum smirks, placing his hand on the blond's thigh.

luke chuckled softly, moving closer to calum and kissing his jaw then his neck. "fuck, luke" calum moans softly.

luke continued his actions until calum inserts his hand into luke's shirt, pulling it off. luke bites his lip, covering his tummy up with a pillow.

calum smiles a little.

"babe, it s'kay, show that cute tummy of yours" calum places his hand on luke's chin as luke takes off the pillow. "there ya go"

calum smiles more as luke blushes a little.

"adorable"

calum placed his hands on the other boy's waist, setting him beside him for a minute so he could pull his boxers down, revealing his nine inch.

luke bit his lip as he slowly got hard. "like what you're seeing baby?" calum smirks, looking at luke.

luke nods.

"why don't you take off all your clothes too?" calum said in a rather deep voice which turned on luke so much.

luke follows calum's order, standing up and pulling off his pants, then his shirt, leaving him in his boxers.

"you take off my boxers" luke smirks.

calum bites his lips, moving closer to the blond and slowly pulls off his boxers, revealing his hard-on. "fuck" calum groans at the sight.

"on your knees, now" calum ordered.

"bu–"

"no buts, on your knees"

luke dropped on his knees as calum stood up, standing infront of the boy.

"open–" he said, grabbing luke's chin. "–suck" he said, taking his dick to hand and aiming it at luke's mouth.

luke opens his mouth, sucking calum's member, looking up at him with his puppy dog eyes.

the tan boy moans, throwing his head back whilst the younger boy pleasures him.

"fuck luke, faster" he moans, gripping on luke's blond hair. luke sucks him faster and harder, deepthroating him maybe once or twice.

after a while, calum finally cums inside luke's mouth. he chuckles once he notices that the blond swallowed it. "good boy" he smirks as luke stands up.

yo ending that there bc im too lazy to finish the smut scene plus im not feeling good to write smut rn im bored.

anyways update on the bestfriend; i hate him so damn much. he fucking sucks, he's an asshole, i do not like him. (:

question of the damn day: what grade/year are ya'll in? — im in 7th grade. fuck help.):

FIVE VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER !!