Chapter Seven

*One month later*

As soon as Sam turned Dean and Cas back to normal, Dean kissed the bunker floor. Let's just say Dean was getting really tired of floating around a bowl. The whole time, Cas told Dean it would be ok if he changed back before, but Dean was going to stay a seahorse until Cas gave birth. And that took almost a whole month. Then one day Cas gave birth to all 157 of their little mini seahorse children.

Sam was a little concerned that his nieces and nephews were a different species, but he also agreed that his brother and Cas were in no position to actually adopt a kid. Though there were still a few problems with taking care of the seahorses. For one, when they first arrived, the bunker had no aquarium. To fix that the boys enlisted Charlie and Kevin to help convert an old storage room into a walk in aquarium. Then there was also taking care of them while the boys were away on hunts. The solution to this was that either Cas, Charlie, or Kevin would take turns staying at the bunker would watch and feed all the seahorses.

Thankfully, even once Sam rehumanized Dean and Cas, the boys still had a psychic link to everything that lived in the water. So even though they were different species, and that there was 157 to 2, the mismatched family always knew who was who and kept up with what was happening with each other. They both refused to admit out loud that they had a favorite child, but in their minds they did.

Cas's favorite was Maggie. Dean's favorite was Dallas. The reason they chose their favorites was the same. Maggie was a green almost identical to Dean's eyes, and Dallas was a blue identical to Cas's. Not to mention when speaking through the link, the personalities of little Maggie and Dallas were nearly identical to the personality of their color coordinated parent.

Dean and Cas would stay in the aquarium for hours at a time, barely speaking out loud, only in their heads. One day, while they were away with their new family, Charlie decided it was time to cash in a bet she had with Sam and Kevin. So walking into the other room she practically screamed, "PAY UP BITCHES."

Neither Sam or Kevin remembered at first what Charlie was referring to, but then they did. Two months before all the witchy business, Charlie made a bet that Dean and Cas would be together by the New Year. Sam thought they would get together by Dean's birthday, and Kevin thought they wouldn't get together until they were dead and in heaven. So turns out Charlie's gaydar, as usual, was not wrong.

Though she didn't tell the boys, she had a little help getting the boys to confess what they felt. While, no, she didn't expect them to actually have seahorse children, she did know they would become seahorses at one point. It was actually her idea. While talking to her girlfriend about the wonders that could be Destiel, she thought maybe if they had a little push, it would become canon.

The case wasn't real to begin with. Charlie and her girlfriend emailed Sam fake articles that would lead the three to Cordova. There, her girlfriend turned the two into seahorses, and well you know the rest. Charlie was never going to tell them that the case was fake, but she was okay with that (as long as she knew she was behind giving the two the final push together). So she gave her girlfriend a call to thank her too.

"Hey Ali, Merry Christmas! Thanks for everything!...."

-------------------------------------------------------
I am truly sorry for the sucky writing but I hope you enjoyed your explanation of how mpreg happens. Merry Christmas you lil shit {btw I hope you like that I made you and Charlie a couple. Also, now you know why i asked you for names :) }
-------------------------------------------------------