Chapter Five

"FINALLY YOU TWO WOKE UP!!! You sleepy heads have been out for hours, normally the change doesn't take that long. I guess your conditions were a bit different though. I normally change my ships into animals with fur, who cares if I'm allergic to them? THEY'RE JUST SO SOFT AND FLUFFY. But you guys are a special condition, I mean since you're both guys I had to find a way to let you start a family together. I could have turned you into dogs and let you adopt a lil pup but where's the fun in that? At least now that blue lil bean over there can have your kids!! Sure, Greenbean, you may be temporarily female, but once you guys start a little underwater family, I will switch you back to a dude. That way my OTP can have a family and be happy and never leave me or die!  I promise I will always take care of you two. Oh yeah, my name's Ali if I forgot to mention. I'm just so excited that the spell worked. The others haven't worked as well, my couples kinda just disappear after an hour or so before I can set them up together. But let's let the past stay the past and the future involve you two having so many lil babies!"

The girl kept talking, and both Dean and Cas lost track of what she was saying. It's not like either one knew what a ship or an OTP was. And Dean was really worried about her mentioning of him not being a dude any more. And the whole, " you will have babies and be happy about it " was worrying him too. Did that mean this Ali chick knew how he felt about Cas? Could she hear his thoughts too?

"Well of course I can hear your thoughts. How else am I supposed to communicate with you, it's not like I'm Doctor Dolittle. And a ship is when you think two people would be GREAT as a couple and OTP is the ship you think is the best. You guys are quickly becoming my OTP: for one you survived the spell, and two that flirting in the store was majorly adorable. Nice pickup lines by the way, very high quality. And honestly Dean, don't tell me you wouldn't be happy if you and Cas could have a family? I'm just giving you that."

"Ok screw it. By now, thanks to you might I add, Cas knows how I feel, which is good and bad. But whether it's good he knows now or not, our life is our life. You have no room to meddle. If we want a family we will adopt thanks. Now change us back! I mean, if we are your OPT or whatever, why not let us be together on our own instead of inside some damn tank?!"

"You make a fair point. So I'll make you a deal. If you're little brother dearest comes and finds you, I'll give him the spell to change you back. Then, you can wait till your kids are born, and back to normal you go, just with some new seahorse babies. If your brother just never gets here, I'll find him and change him into an actual moose and raise you all. How's that sound?"

"Sounds like you should write out that spell cuz Sammy will be here soon, and he's gonna gank your ass on sight."

"You should hope not, because if he kills me, you're stuck like that. Now I'll give you two some privacy. Make momma proud will ya!" With that she left. And the boys were alone together once again.

This won't be awkward at all.

-------------------------------------------------------
Ali
Remember a few weeks ago when I asked you if you were a bitchy witch and you said yes? Tis the reason why. :)
-------------------------------------------------------