Serenity

Thank you Sweet_Lovexx for fixing this. Thanks doll x

Leo's P.O.V 

"Capone, the multimillionaire was found dead in his own hotel room, in Chicago last night. Sources say that apparently his own men shot him in cold blood. Capone owned countless casinos in LA, Miami, Vegas and Chicago, he also owned construction companies however those were not the only works he was known for. Inner source reports that he was in business with the drug cartels and involved in numerous money scams. In-tells also confirms he was behind the murder of well-known Tycoon Xavier De la Cruz and his girlfriend... Read more on page 14"

"FINALLY, that bastard is gone." Jamie gushed out.

"Yeah well that doesn't bring Xavier and AnnaLynne back." Cole stated raising his beer bottle to his mouth. "We should have killed him first."

"It took us 6 months to get to that bastard; I think it would have nearly impossible to do it in 3 hours." I reminded them.

"I can't believe we didn't know there was a bomb in Xavier's car." Jamie stated getting up from his seat, opposite from the desk. "I'm gonna go and check out the Thompson's new deal downtown."

"Good, try and get as many men you can in the construction business and bouncers. Just because X is gone doesn't mean we're carrying on like this. Our fathers fucked up and I don't wanna end up like him, neither did X so we make it right." I announced sternly. My right-hand man Jamie and third in command Cole nodded in sympathy.

"I met this chick, I don't want what happened to Anna, happen to her." Jamie admitted with beady eyes.

"Yeah. Anyways, Malina Cartel wants a deal... I can't just turn it down like that, I'm gonna get some of the experienced ones and do the boost. Cole you're in charge next week 'cause we'll both be out of town." I commanded playing with the glass globe on Xavier's former desk.

"Fine, I'll see you later." Cole stood up and followed Jamie out of the office that I owned now.

Getting up from my seat, I walked over to the hall of fame that X created when he was alive. It was a montage of all of us. Me and X grew up together, my father was his father's right hand man and we both experienced the same torments from our fathers. 

However, I was proud of my boy for taking the high way out whereas I took the support of girls and alcohol after both of our fathers died.

I still couldn't get the image of X out of my head when he first saw her, he usually never takes a second glance at any girl, even the ones who'd physically throw themselves at him but with Anna, he looked damn star stuck. 

That's when I knew, she was the girl he'd been looking for years and there was no way in hell he was going to let her go.

The sound of the phone ringing snapped me out of my zone, I rushed to pick it up knowing exactly who it was.

"Martinez speaking." I announced confirming the code letting him know it's safe to talk. Usually I never used my surname but I needed to let the person know I was alone.

"You've done well Leo, I'm very proud of you." He complimented.

"Yeah well, I learned from the best didn't I?" I retorted back, laughing . "You coming back now?"

"Come on Leo, a dead man can't come back." Xavier stated.

Xavier's P.O.V

"So what happens to your empire now?" Leo inquired.