Chapter 17 ~ Horrific Dreams

Horrific Dreams

Oliver's POV

I'm must had fallen asleep. I woke up from something, a noise, I just didn't know what. Then I heard in again. It was kind of a growl. It came from the room Ari locked herself in.

"No! Nooo!" She yelled, I jumped up from the cold ground and held my ear against the door, she growled again. I tried to open the door, but she locked it with a spell, of course, otherwise I've could’ve gone in a long time ago.

"AAAAAH!!" Her scream was unbearable. It was dreadful, I shook the door, trying hopelessly to open it. I had to see how she was doing. She hadn't had nightmares since she got here. The last one she has, was of me dying.

I had to see her, and the only way was through the small keyhole, but it was better than nothing. I sat on my knees as I watched through the little hole. It was awful, well it must've been for her, I suppose. I saw her, levitating? She was at least 1metre and a half above the ground. Her arms were spread wide, her eyes and her mouth were open. She screamed again, it was horrible. Her hair flew wildly around her, like it was crazy windy in there.

She looked like she was being tortured, from within. I couldn't stand it, I had to help her.

"Ari! Calm down. It gonna be fine, I promise, Arianna, please!" Tears escaped from my eyes, and once the first one fell, they didn't stop.

I had to get someone, but I couldn't leave her here like that. I had to stay with, be here for her, I was not leaving her, EVER.

Why the heck is she even levitating? That isn't normal. She never levitated before, when she had nightmares.

Her nightmares have always been freaky, especially the first time. If she hadn't woken me up with her muttering. She'd have woken the whole street, when she started yelling and screaming a couple minutes after I put a quiet zone around her bed.

But this was thousand time worse. The screaming, the yelling. I've never heard a more horrific sound in my life. Like it was reminding me of all the bad, stupid and dumb things I've ever done, plus the things I will do.

I didn't want to know in what kind of pain she was in. If it was effecting me as well, it must have been so much worse for her. If I could I'd swapped. For her I'll go through the pain, if it takes away hers.

"Ari, please! Do you hear me? It gonna be fine, really, I promise. I know you won't believe me. But I'll make you another promise as well." I screamed over her yelling, "I’m always be here for you. I won't leave you, I'll protect you, against any kind of harm or pain." I continued desperately, "Even though, I know I hurt you as well. And I'll never do that again. Please, Ari, come back!"

 I knew she probably didn't hear me, but it was worth a try, she was worth all the tries I've got. I couldn't stop crying. I felt like a baby, but I didn't care. All I cared about at that moment was Arianna.

Arianna, the best thing that happened to me, I could not lose her.

Then I heard the scream again, it was scarier and more terrifying as all her previous screams combined, multiplied by hundred.

There was a power boost, pushing me against the wall next to the door. Before everything went black, I heard a drop, she fell. She fell from a metre and a half, flat on her back.

Arianna's POV 

I opened my eyes, at least I though I did. But I couldn't see a thing, it was all black. I couldn't move. I was a bit freaked out.

'Oh, pour Arianna." A soft, warm women's voice said. I didn't knew where it came from, it sounded more like it was coming from every way. I wanted to know who said that.