Chapter 4

"So I can't go in my own apartment because I decided to make it my work space?" I asked Riley. She nodded sadly, stepping into the dirty hotel room. Two beds. Dammit.

The boys followed me in, locking the door after them. They'd decided to stay with us for some twisted reason. I didn't even ask, but instead grabbed the bag of Timmys sandwiches and dug into an Extreme Italian. Damn I loved these things.

"Fuck." Riley mumbled.

"What?" I asked, still chewing my food.

"Don't talk with your mouth full. You know it's rude." She said sternly, "And I forgot the coffee's at the Tim Hortons."

"Just go get them." I pointed to the door, "And take the big hairy dufus."

"But I don't wanna!" She whinned.

"Take him." I demanded.

"Fine." She grabbed Brad by the hand and took him back to the car.

I licked my lips as I finished off my sandwich. Ahhh, so good.

"Jack?" Asher asked from the corner of the bed.

"Yes?" I emphasized my annoyance.

"Can I ask you a question?" He.fiddled with his thumbs.

"You just did." He shot me an annoyed look that somehow outdid mine. "But okay."

"You're Jack the Ripper aren't you?" Wow. He seemed to have it figured out. No sense in lying.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"I'm a huge fan." My head shot up.

"What?" Fan? I knew they loved me, but I never thought I had fans.

"Yeah, I think your work is inspiring. It speaks to me in many values that pencil just can't reach. And ever since I saw an old picture of "The Jigsaw" I've been drawing your work." He spoke with so much passion. About my work. I was flattered. Plus he remembers Jigsaw. She was my first kill, years ago. I believe her real name was Lilac, a prostitute. No one remembers her name, so they call her Jigsaw. I think I was around....five then. And yeah, I was a five year old phsycopath. But it was fun.

"Thank you." I told him.

"There's a whole cult surrounding you. We call ourselves the Rippers." He seemed so excited. "Can I introduce you?" 

He looked at me with pleading eyes. How could I say no to that face?

"Okay."

"Yay!" 

I scooched over closer.

"But you have to do something for me first..."

"Anything."

I pushed him to the ground. "Get out of my bed."

__________

Finally a new chapter. I know you've been waiting.

Modest but heartless,

With an unknown fan base,

But with admitting her sins,

Is admitting to the case.

Vote. Comment. Or whatever.

-Sarah