Chapter 1

Facinating. I held up her delicate hands by the wrists, blood dripping down her arms. I think she said her name was Alice. I found it strange that these cuts were not my doing, it was hers. She had cut herself. I put her arms down, positioning her body perfect. Her head tilted slightly, amused. I looked her over. Perfect. I loved the way she looked at me with glassy eyes. Shallow bitch. I wanted to shake her, scream at her, but that would ruin my hard work.

"Alice, you stay put." I huffed, walking away. Like she could go anywhere. I laughed at my joke. Looking back, I gave her one last inspection. Her beautiful blonde hair fell to her shoulders, bright blue glassy eyes, and pale skin. Like a porcilian doll, only Alice had red marks, across her throat, arms, legs. One touch and she'd fall apart. Literally.

"Ha ha." I laughed. I walked away from the old apartment building. Stopping at a Timmys, I went to the washroom, studying myself. Washing the little bit of blood on my cheek, I left, getting an icecap on the way out. With a caramel shot of course, the original tasted too much like coffee. I hate coffee.

I walked down the wet streets. It was gloomy, it seemed like everyone was having a bad day. I wasn't. I had this silly, crazy looking grin on my face, that made people either smile like an idiot, or shudder in fear. I downed my icecap, only stopping when I got a brain freeze. Fuck, it hurt. I gasped, grabbing at my head.

"Brain freeze?" A light, perfect voice said to my right.

"Fuck Riley! You scared me!"

"Oh yeah... I scare you!" She said, voice cloaked in sarcasm. Her black hair and dark eyes were the exact opposite of my pure white hair and white eyes with black rings around my irises. She pressed her lips against my forehead since she stood a good 3 inches above me. People passing gave us weird looks, I just flipped them off. I mean who do they think they are. I didn't exactly like people, live ones at least, and this was why. Their judgy little faces pissed me off. Riley was my only friend.

"You know I scare easily." I said, pulling away from the following hug.

"You coming home tonight, or hanging in the club?" She asked.

"Home." I answered. She grabbed my arm.

"Well then lets walk together." She.said, dragging me along. "Tell me about your day." She demanded, jumping for details.

"Well I met a girl." I said simply.

"Oh my fuck! Really? What was her name?" She hopped up and down.

"Alice. We had a lot of fun." I smiled.

"Aww. What a cute name. What was she like?"

"Shallow, heartless." I laughed wildly at how true that was.

"Yay! Just your type!"

"Yeah, I know. She was perfect." I exclaimed.

"I can't wait to read the details tomorrow!" She exclaimed.

"Me neither!" I squealed. I never got like this, unless it came to my work. I wanted all to admire it. Even though they say they hate me, but I knew better. They loved me.

"So, I uhh... invited some friends." She said nerviously, biting the skin on her thumb.

I froze. People. "You know I don't like people."

"I know Jack, but I want you to make more friends." She said, flinching when I glared at her. "But I'll call them and cancel."

"No. I'll meet them." I growled, stalking off in front of her. She ran behind me. I'd almost made it to the apartment, when I noticed people giving me weird looks. Nothing out of the ordinary, but these people were cowering away from me. I looked in a nearby window, seeing a twisted face. She was angry, ready to stab, murder anyone who looked at her funny. I smirked, her lips twisted into a snarl. I went back to stalking towards the apartment I shared with Riley. Smiling my twisted smile the whole way.

-------

*Oh my fuck, I love this book! Just in case you didn't catch on Jack is a girl. I hope people actually read this book. It's amazing.

Vote. Comment. Or whatever.

-Sarah *