Truth

Chapter 26

I woke to sunlight filling the whole room. My head was pounding and I groaned from the pain. I turned on my side not wanting to get up just yet. My whole body I realized was aching and I really just wanted to sleep for the rest of the day.

"Get up!" I heard someone yell from behind me. My eyes flew open knowing very well that that voice was in fact Joey's. I jumped and in doing that I fell off the bed. I shrieked so loud I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors heard. And just to clarify, the walls were probably sound proof. I pushed myself off the floor into a standing position wincing from the pain. I looked at Joey who was looking down at me, and for once in my life I hated being short!

"What do you want?" I yelled. throwing my hands up in the air. Joey took a step toward me and I tried to take one big step back but ran right into the wall. Joey completed the rest of the way toward me until he was literally and inch away which in other circumstances I would have been completely fine with considering Joey was really good looking, but because he kidnapped me, hit me, etc I hated him and how close he was. "What are you doing? Back up!" I commanded using the firmest voice I could but Joey only laughed at me. I rolled my eyes and went to step around him knowing very well that it wouldn't work. He placed both his hands on the wall right by my head boxing me in.

"I'm pretty sure you no what I want May. But sadly that's not going to happen," Joey ranted. I let out a breath of air that I didn't even know I was holding. "You know May... Your sister Johanna is it? She's so much like you. She put up such a fight when I kidnapped her drugged her and gave her off to the people trying to murder you. Let me just say she has a mouth just like you." Tears immediately explode out of my eyes causing a smirk to cover Joeys face. I knew Joey could tell what he was doing so I knew he would continue. "Your screams... Are almost the same. Exempt hers sounded younger and more helpless..." Joey taunted out.

"You jerk how could you!" I scolded. Tears continuing to flood my eyes. Joey opened his mouth to comment but I shushed him by putting my hands on his chest and pushing him away. To my surprise he stumbled back and I screamed. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? SHE IS A TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRL!" Joey only smirked at my out burst and I lunged at him. But he caught me right before I was about to hit him. I heard heavy footsteps running up the stairs but didn't pay much attention to it. Joey was currently holding both my wrists as he pushed me to the ground and got on top of me. "STOP! LET GO!" I choked out... Literally. I was already choking on all the tears that were running down my eyes.

"Don't EVER try to hit me again!" Joey remarked. I tried to push him off me but it was no use. "You see May I figured if Hannah was kidnapped by the people trying to kill you... You will learn to listen. Lets hope that works, I wouldn't want to kidnap your little brothers, sister or twin sister." Joey continued.

"I'm NEVER going to listen to YOU! Your a sick person that deserves to-" Joeys hand connects with my face and I scream as the very familiar feeling of the sting invades my mind.

"JOEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I hear Nash shout from the door. I see all the guys standing there looking from me to Joey. As Joey looks up at Nash I take it as a chance. I replay all the karate moves I was ever taught and put them to use. I push Joey off me a little and then bring my knee up and hit him where it hurts. He groans and rolls off of me I rush to my feet and only to fall right back down by Joey. That was not a karate move but I'm really not caring. I grab hold of his shoulders and start to shake them.

"WHERE IS SHE!" I yell as the boys rush in the room. Arms soon come around my waist and I'm being pulled away from Joey. I look to the person holding me and realize its Andrew. "Let go! Please!" I yell, but my cries almost seem silent as the rest of the guys help Joey up and Nash walks over to me.