secrets untold

Chapter 10

-----Recap-----

"thanx" i gave him a hug and ran out and knocked into someone.

(soz shorter version of it)

--------------------

I looked up into the eyes of no other than Jason he looked confused of well he doesnt know its me yet hehe i wonder when he will figure it out its me and not some random chick in the pack, i walked around him and outside heading to the woods, when i start to smell the vampires i hid my scent and turned invisible.

when the caban came insite i was extra careful, i walked towards the window i looked through, there was vampires watching TV and some walking around and they dont look very healthy, how am i supposed to get them to listen to me they will try and attack me and i cant just waltz right in cuz they will hear the door open unless its already open

i walked around the whole cabine looking for a way that wont seem suspicious, i found the window open so i can just go through there just gotta be a lil sneaky.

5 mins later

god i cant get to the other side its full of sleeping vampires and rubbish EVERYWHERE i swear i cant even see the floor i made my over to the door and slowly and quetly open it, i slowly walked through the cabin i relized the vamps were watching the game gosh doesnt matter what breed you are they all watch the game but to bad so sad i love the game to so i was like standing there behind everyone watching the game until someone walked past and bumped me OH SHIT the guy had a really confused look so maybe hes just thinking its his imagination then he walked off and i let a sign of relief out to bad he heard it and chucked a sheet over me so he cand see my body damn what a smart vampire!

"GUYS i caught something"

"what is it?"

"i dont know he/she is invisible"

"then how did you catch it?"

"sheet"

"huh"

"just have a look"

every single eye turned to me uh oh one of them said

"why are you invisibe?"

i stayed quite 

"show yourself"

i turned visibe and pulled the sheet off they all had surprising faces on beside 2 rodney and cruizer

"hi guys im here to speak to use but not harm, im a werewolf and yes i can hide my scent"

"what did you wanna speak to use?"

"well use are on our territory but thats not why im here i just wanted use to come live with me well in the huanted house that i cleaned up last weekend so now its modern plus i know what danger use are in and i do trust use but not completly"

"are you seriouse?"

"yess but i have to look after use because the pack doesnt want anything to do with use since wolfs and vamps are eniemes but since your in real danger im gonna take you under my wing until i find a place for use to live got it"

"yes but we dont know so how will we know your not lying"

"take the risk" i replyed

"umm ohkaiii"

they followed me towards thepack but before it came in ciew we took a sharp left and wen through the gate of the seconde house that also have a garden.

" ohkaaaiiii this is where you are staying every week i get blood for use and check up how use are doing and you cannot go outside this fence with out my permision like a day of fun together,"

"yes" they all said together

"before use go inside i want use to put these on so i know where you are at all times just incase you get kindnapped or lost okaaiii"

i got all defferent answers agreeing after them putting the devices on andgetting sttled in i left and went pack to the pack house and went straight to my room and in the shower.

i blasted music and started to punch and kick the punching bag in my room, not many people know i have a punching bag in my room because its in my walk in closet well the secret walk in closet with all my weapons and screity tapes and files on people yer lets just say NO ONE knows about thisbecause its a little secret of mine well one of them like how i do street fighting and racing thats how i earn my money but no ones about that to because im saving that money just incase its in and safe with my weapons and stuff lets just say i keep to my selfi havent told anyone about myself that much i dont go around complaining i am strong and dont need the help of those who i would but worry on them they didnt know when i got kidnapped i was rapped and tortured and made a slave all they knew was that i was kidnapped for 2 months and was made a slave and got hit but thats because i had cuts and bruises all over me, i still got some scars but no ones knows that, it happened 6 months after being here and i fell in love with Tyler who was there the whole time for me he helped me through that tough time his mate died from her ex that was maddly in love with her, so later on in life he propused to me, he said he didnt want to mate just in case one of us regrets it, i miss him so much he died protecting me 2 months ago last week was our marriage day no one knew because we were going to tell them a month before but he died before that but i keep my feelings locked in and i visit him everyday and ive been looking after his 10 year old sister because his mum died giving birth to her and her dad didnt want her kim like to dance to hip hop and all that, so know im like her big sister and she looks up to me but shes gone to live with her grandad and grandmother, i visit her when i can and take her out but at the moment they have gone traverly around the world to get there mind off of tyler the left a week after his funeral they will be back in 4-5 months i cant wait but shes still doing school work, they took a privet teacher with them so inbetween there traverling time she learns and when the visit somewhere they stop in that time but her teacher gives her homework after the day, a knock came to the door and i walked out and closed that secret door and pulled the rack with clothes on it across the door and walked out of the closet and to me door and in his glory is.......

--------rawrr-------

sorry guys it took that long to update the chapter and im pretty sure my sister edited a couple of chapters shes such a good sister, i love soooo much tooo bad shes 18 this year and might be moving out soon :'( im gonna miss her since ill be gone for 2 months to down south not say the city, but i think i should confess to my crush, hes a year older than me hehe well i hope use liked the chapter i kept having breaks when i was writing hehe