rawr ima dinosaour

Chapter 3.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

argghhh great school today (note the sarcasim) i got up and done my morning routin, hope in the shower, put on clothes and light make up, when i look in my full lenght mirror in the walk in closet and my hair was on a side plat with my bangs out, demin shorts, a white shirt and my white ballet flats, i ran down stairs and grabbed my car keys i walk at the door and it was pouring down rain, i ran to my car and drove to school.

once i arrive i ran inside the building trying not to get soaked, once i was inside i went to my locker and grabbed the book and the pen i need for english once i grabbed my stuff i headed to class and sat up the back i pulled out my ipod and listen to 'moves like jagger' until Mr Smith came in.

"Good Moring Class" mr smith says "oh and we have a new student, Jason Mcunicorn" (sorry i couldnt come up with a good last name so yer) he stood up arrgh hes in my class great (note the sarcasim) after the bell rang i walked out the door hoping jason could not notice me but just my luck i run into him at the door yayy.

"watch where your go........" he turned around to find me on the floor, " oh its just you" and he walked off, arrgh self centerd jerk, i walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff when the late bell rang SHIT i quickly grabbed my stuff and ran to maths, i open the door and there was a relief teacher,

" hi im Mr Johnson and im you teacher today as i have told the rest of the class and you have detintion after school" he said great my luck my worse day so far (note the sarcasim), the rest of the day flew by and now im in detintion doing nothing besides listening to my music and dozing off, BANG

"what do you hink your doing?"

" listening to my music, im sorry mr johnson" i replyed

"hand it over" yayy now im getting my ipod taken off me (note the sarcasm.

"here, when do i get it back?"

"after detention"

"ohkaaaiiii" i hate detention so i grabbed out my phone texting my best friend.

me: detention is so boring!

Gabby: thats what you get for being late for class!

me: i know, its only me in here, is it just me or is it that no one gets detention or they dont go to it?

Gabby: its just you :p

me: your such a meanie :'( i dont like you any more HMMF

Gabby: of course you dont like me! YOU LOVE ME :D

me: in ya dreams hobbo

Gabby: doesnt mean i live in a gutter that you can call me a hobbo! jkz

me: i bet you decorted that gutter with littter, so whatcha doing this weekend?

Gabby: nothing, wbu?

me: nothing so you wanna come over and have a movie marathon, ill invite ana to!

Gabby: sure well bye

me: bye

me: hey ana watcha doing this weekend?

Ana: nothing why? -.-

me: because i was wondering if ya wanna have a movie marathon with me and gabby, watcha say?

Ana: sure

me: well i gotta go mr johnson is glancing at me every now and then to see wat im doin, bye.

Ana: bye

now the boringness again hmmf, i let out a sign and mr johnson looks at me.

" why do you keep looking at me for?"

"you were texting werent you?"

"i asked a question first!"

"im the teacher so you answer me first!"

"oh look detention is over! BYE" and i mumble 'sucker' at the end but i knew he heard it, hes a werewolf to yayy (note the sarcasim) BAMN i get tackled and picked up and put into a a black BMW (sorry i dont know what types of cars there are) SHIT im getting kiddnapped wait im not a kid wait im getting teennaped.

"what are use gonna do to me?" my voice was shaky, i dont know why though.

>#^*^#

cliff hanger tehehe

i hope you like it :/

and i did a random title chapter thingy, i didnt know what to put so yer.