Chapter 4: A Heart Warming Gift

Sunset Shimmer couldn't of been more happy, with Princess Twilight Sparkle coming for a visit in the human world and telling that her that she had missed her too and added in, that they were the best of friends. "That means a lot, of what you said to me." said Sunset. "The reason why I though.. you wouldn't come today is, because--"

"SUNSET!" Pinkie Pie ran to her. She gasped, seeing the pony-princess. "TWILIGHT!" she started to grin really big.

The next thing, you know, the other members of The Main Seven had appeared. "Sunset, we've been looking for--" Applejack stopped talking as she saw the other Twilight that she had knew from a while back. "Twilight!?"

Sci-Twi was finished talking with Timber Spruce, even though, you couldn't hear what she was saying. She turned around to look at the Canterlot High statue. "Applejack, what do you mean? I'm right, here--" her eyes widened. "Is that who, I think it is?" she walked closely to the alicorn version of her. She looked at her, from different angles, even up and down, and to her sides as the princess gave her a questioning look. She adjusted her glasses, looking at her again. "WHAT!" she looked at Sunset. "This can't possibly be, the other me that you told me about. Can, it?"

"Woah, it's another Twilight!" Spike said.

Twilight gasped. "SPIKE!? There's another one of him, too!? And, he can talk too, just like the Spike, that I know!?"

"Hey, how does she know my name?" Spike asked. "If it's not the Twilight that I know?" hearing this, Twilight giggled, nervously.

Sunset nodded. "Yes, she's the other you. You have to believe it, she's the pony-princess of you. And mathematics and science, won't be able to prove it."

Timber had noticed The Main Seven and the other Twilight. "Hey, she does kinda look like you. Except that she doesn't wear glasses, has a different style of hair, and a different wardrobe. Hmm... Twilight." he looked at his crush. "I never knew that you.. had a twin." he wiggled his eyebrows up at her.

Sci-Twi blushed and pulled her bangs with her hands in frustration. "But I don't have a twin! I don't know her, even if she looks like me. Let's see, the square root of.." she began whispering to herself, trying to see if she can prove the other her, with mathematical equations and such. She sighed. "THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!" she fainted by falling backwards, because the many math problems had stumped her brain and made her dizzy.

Timber caught her. "There goes, Twilight. I hope, she's ok."

"Looks like our world's Twilight, couldn't take the difficult math, to try to prove that it is possible that Princess Twilight, exists." said Rainbow Dash.

"Oh, dear," Twilight said, face palming herself. "I didn't mean for any of the trouble. Now, I got my other self, who's fainted to begin with."

"I hope she's ok." Fluttershy said.

"Don't worry, I've got the perfect way to wake her up." Timber said as he now carried Sci-Twi, in a bridal style.

"How are you, going to wake her up?" Twilight inquired. "Uh--Whatever your name is."

"I'm Timber Spruce. And you'll see how I wake her up." he smirked at her. Twilight smiled back at him, in a nervous look. "If you, say so."

Timber looked at the group of girls and back at Sci-Twi, who was laying in his arms. "Here goes." he said. He began to whisper her name as he looked at her face. "Twilight. Twilight. Twilight." he slowly started to lean his head towards her. He was about to kiss her. Until, she had finally woke up, but with a face that was full of a warm blush. "Timber! What are you doing!?"

The Main Six were followed by giggles and Twilight looked confused as she observed the two.

Timber moved his face away from Sci-Twi's and chuckled, at her surprised expression. "I was waking you, up, silly." he put her down, so she finally stood on her feet.