chapter 33

"Are you a werewolf?" what?

"W-What are you talking about?" I stuttered. How did she know.

"Oh honey if you would have said no then I would have be so surprised" she said putting her hand on her chests a bit taken back.

"Febe how you know?"

"My late husband was a werewolf and so is my daughter and she smelt your sent when you walked in" Febe explained and Olivia just nodded at me.

"I must have been to busy rushing to notice" I say looking at my kids.

"Are you in alpha Levis pack?" Olivia asked me with hope in her voice.

"Yes. Wait are you?" she nodded her head. "How come I've never seen you there?"

"We just moved in from a different pack" Febe stated.

"Well that explains it"

"When we get back can you show me around?" Olivia asked

"Of course!" I said then lowered my voice because everyone was staring. "I can even introduce you to my best friend. She's the Luna"

Her mouth dropped when I said that. "Also the alpha. He's been my friend since we were little" her mouth dropped again.

"That is so cool. If you don't mind me asking who is the babies father?" she asked.

"Well they are my first mates, but I rejected him because he used to beat me and then I found out my old boyfriend Danny was my due over mate and now he is taking responsibility as their father" I say. I have gotten used to people asking me this so it doesn't effect me as much.

"I'm so sorry honey" Febe said grabbing my free hand.

"Its okay Febe. I've been as happy as I can be since I left" I tell her. Then Blossom started crying. I grab a bottle and start feeding her. Them Leo starts. "Shhh baby I'll feed you in a minute" I say.

"Here deary let me help" she looks at me waiting for permission to hold my son. I nod and hand her a bottle. She then starts feeding him and he isn't as fussy.

"Thank you" I look at my phone and see what time it is. "I'm sorry girls I have to go. My boyfriend is the beta and I have to go and make dinner" I got up and put Blossom in her stroller and put the bottle in the bag and Febe gave me Leo and I put him in the stroller as well.

"Why don't we all go together?" Olivia got up and picked up her daughter. Then we all left. I leaded in my car. When we finally got there I took them to my house.

"Olivia I never asked, but what's your daughters name?" I asked rocking Leo while Blossom slept.

"Her name is Maia" she smiled.

"That is so cute" I tell her and put Leo in his bed. "I got a portable crib she could sleep in. If you want that is"

"Yes please" she said seeming relaxed.

"I know how you feel" I said and grabbed that crib out of the closet and put in together.

"Thank you" she said with made me laugh. After she put Maia down we went down stairs. Febe left about an hour ago and I call Sammy over to have a girls night. Well until the guys get here. Oh and we're gonna meet Olivia's mate. All the boys are coming over to hang out and watch football, but the girls are gonna get fat and be lazy. Hey I'm a girl and I'm a mom I can be lazy if I want.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"That must be Samantha" I say then get up from the couch and head to the door.

"The Luna?" Olivia asked standing up and leaning on the wall.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p'.

"Lexi! How's my girl?" she asked hugging me tightly. A little to tight.

"H....Hey Sammy. L--et go" I said trying to breath.

"Sorry" she said and then let me go.

"Sammy this is Olivia. She is new to the pack and my new friend. She also has a daughter. A little older than the twins" I pointed towards her and she waved.

"Hello I'm Samantha. I'm the Luna" they shook hands.

"Its nice to meet you Samantha" Olivia smiled.

"Please" Sammy said holding up her hand. "Call me Sammy. "I can tell we're gonna be great friends" she gave her a little hug.

"Thank you Saman-Sammy" she corrected herself.

"So when do the boys get her?" Sammy asked.

"Any minute now" right when I said that I heard the door open and hear the boy, but I never heard the door close. "I'll be back" I walked to the front door and see the boys taking their coats off....with the door still open.

"Hey babe" Danny came over and kissed my cheek. He tried walking away, but I grabbed his ear, which made him slouch down to my height, and made him face the door.

"Forget something?" I said. His eyes went big and I let him go. He went over to the door and closed it. Them tried walking away, bbbbuuuuuuuutttttttttt I grabbed his hand and made him look at me.

"Yes?" he asked.

"You call that a kiss?" I said and pressed my lips to his. I felt him smile against the kiss. Then I pushed him off.

"What? You did not just do that" he said shocked as I walked away.

"Oh, but I did" I said walking away swaying my hips a little.

"Lexi!" Olivia ran to me and grabbed my arm and pulled me to Sammy. "This is my mate Rian" I looked at the man she was talking about. He was a handsome man with black hair and dark blue eyes.

"Its nice to meet you Lexi" he shook my hand.

"You too Rian" I replied.

"Danny has literally talked about you all day" he said. Which made me smirk at Danny.

"Oh really" I say looking at Danny.

"Yep" he said.

"So you three all know each other now?" Sammy asked looking at Levi.

"Yeah. Practically brothers" he said putting his arm around the two boys necks.

"Sorry I got an annoying brother already. Don't need another" Danny said removing Levis arm.

"What!" Levi said putting his hands on his heart as if Danny's words physically hurt him.

"Tonight is gonna be epic" I said.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Hey guys guess what! Exams are over! Please....

Vote

And

Comment!