Learning to Love Again (BoyxBoy)

Hey you staring at the screen. Yeah you the person sitting right there. This story is going to be about how I fell in love with this kid and how I had to let him go to live his own life after high school. This isnt a story with a happy ending. It has a sad ending. So if you want a happy ending story than go read something else cuzz you wont find it here.

Any my name is Harry Davidson the second. My father is dead to me. Never meet him. And Frankly I don't want too. My mother died last week. And here I am going to a father who I hate more than anything could imagined. The cab I was in pulled up in front of a house and got out. Than a boy around 16 came out and grab my bags. And ran into the house. Than a man who looks like me came out and smile. I glared at him and ask him to show me to my room. I met his whore and bastard child.  Who is a sexy beast. And he's gay. Yeah I'm gay have a problem with it. Then leave if you do. See if I care.

Anyway the only person I havent met was the stepdaughter who had no choice of this. So ill be nice to her. But her mother. There is no chance in hell I'm going to be nice to that bitch. She fooled around with my dad when she knew he had a family.

'Who the fuck is this,' the daughter said.

'Belladonna, be nice,' my father Harry said. I stuffled a laugh. She turn and glare at me. And she clicked everything together.

'I'll show him around if you want me too Harry,' Belladonna said to him. He nodded and she link our arms together and we went to the top of the stairs. She told me that this will be the floor we would share and it was huge. It look like it was another house. 'You can call me Bells,'

I nodded and went to the room she point to and went to unpack my crap. I toke out a picture fram of me and my nom at the beach. My mom was the one person anyone could talk too. Bells came in and help. I ask her why is she doing this. And she said that her mother cheated on her dad with my. And her dad than died and had to live here. And I said same here.

We were at dinner and I was glaring at my food.

'Harry, son you need to eat,' my father said.

'Leave me alone Harry and I only here because I have to be here, I didnt choose to live here, I rather live ob the streets than be here with you,' I spat at him. And I got up and left the table. Bella soon follow with food and I smiled at her. As soon I got in my room I just jump in my bed and cried. I cried for my mom. Whose funeral is in two days. Which I'm not ready for. I cried because I wont he able to see my best friend. Annabeth I forgot about her. I got up and found my cell phone and called her.

'Hey bitch,' She said to me.

'Hey Slut,' I luaghed. 'You'll never guess where I'm at,'

'Your moms right,'

'No, oh Anna I need my best friend,' I cried. She ask where I'm at and I told her. It didn't take her long to get here. My father came in and Anna came in and my father left. And I just broke down crying.

'Oh honey cone here,' Anna said. I ran into my best friends arms and just cry and told her what happen and how I had to live here with my dead beat dad.

Three weeks later.

I'm in my new school and I hate it. Bella here and me and her became close. I told I was gay and she scream. I had to cover her mouth. And that's when she introduced me to her gay best friend Johnny Lenderson. And he was cute but he had a boyfriend and I was glad. He wasn't my type. But the class nerd was. James Peterson. Oh wow was he a cutie. He has blonde hair and the most piercing blue eyes. They were so blue I could she the ocean in them. I talked to him once in a while. Flirted with him. But he never showed any signs that he like me. Anna came over everyday and I was greatful.

When I went to my mom funeral she was there. My dad wanted to come but I told him that he wasn't allowed and he lost his chance to see my mom. His bitch got the shits of me disrespecting my father. But he told her to let me be and I have a right to be mad at him.

Anway I was in the office sitting at the table in the back. I heard the door open and saw the nerd come walking. He was wearing black and purple glasses, with tight skinny pants, with a white button up shirt with thise strips that cris cross behind you. He sat down in front of me and began writing in a notebook.

'Hey,' I said smiling at him. He just nodded and continue to write. I shurgged and just got up and sat next to him. I have a feeling that he's gay. I moved a chair next to him and put my arm around him and began moving my finger up his arm.

'So, James how is your morning going,' I whisper seductively into his ear.

'F-f-fine,' he stuttered as he was trying to finish his work.

'You're gay right,' I said again. As I moved my hand up his leg.

'Yes, got a problem with it,' he said glaring at me. I shook my head and kept moving my hand up his leg and stop where it rested near his crotch and smirk at him. I could see him getting hard. His leg was twitching and I blew on his neck.

'Soo wana hang at my place later,' I asked him. And finally I moved my hand over his crotch and started to rub against him. He yelp and I moved when the lady looked at us. When she saw nothing going on she turn back and I qent back to what I was doing.

'I love to come over, if you stop seducing me,' he said and I look down and saw that his pants were tight and I smirk at him and went to my work. He sigh with relief and was smiling a bit.

I was with Bella waiting for James to come. 10 minutes latwr he showed up with his shirt button up halfway exposing his chest.

'Damn Harry he's hot, too bad he's gay, and not a girl,' Bella said. Yeah she's a lesbian. I smirk at him and moced his shirt to look at him. I whistle and held the door open and got in after him. 'Now I don't want you to to be having sex back there,'

I glare at her and james was blushing. I moved close to him and began to moved my hands across his chest and he shiver at the skin to skin contact. Than I. Unbutton the rest of his shirt and slid it off him. I could see Bella staring in the mirror. We were in a limo and I just press to button and the window shut.there qere three sections and I was in the last one and she was in the second.

James moved and he laid down and I got on top of him and started to kiss him. He kissed back and move his hands up my chest. I sat up on him and pulled my shirt off. James sat up and kiss my stomach and and pull me back down. He fumble with my jeans and I unbutton his jeans and unzip them. And pull them down. Before anything got heated up the door open and there was my faily there looking at me. James and me fumble out the car and stood up. I felt my jeans fall to the ground and saw James's jeans do the same.

I was frozen in place. There was my Grandma on my mom's side laughing. So are my aunts and uncles aling with the cousins. My father was staring at me with pure shock.

'Yeah I'm gay so what,' I said and what pride I had I start to walk but tripped. Then I realize my pants were at my ankles so I tore them off and walk in the house with james picking up oir clothes and followed me. I stpp to give my mom's side if the familu hugs and went to my room.

'Sorry bout that, my father and stepmom likes to wait for us to get home,' I said. James laughed and just shook his head and put on his clothes. I just put on shorts and hang out with james for the rest of the day.