Caught

“I would rather trust a woman’s instinct than to trust a man’s reason.”  ~Stanly Baldwin

CHAPTER SIX – CAUGHT

          “Liz?” Angel nervously asked, looking between Nicolai and the still dark RV before taking a cautious step into the light.  Feeling completely mortified to have been caught, red handed by no other than her baby sister, Liz, who Angel knew firsthand would never let her live it down or let her forget.  Who would tease and torment her at every opportunity she had.   

          “The one and only.” Liz stated with amusement, stepping a bit closer towards the couple, pulling her companion along with her.  “Nicolai.” Liz greeted smiling wickedly at him.

          “Liz.” Nicolai said giving her an honest smile while turning to face her companion.

          “This is my date, Clinton.  Clinton, this as you just witness is my sister’s meat boy.” Liz introduced both men, smiling evilly as she turned to face her sister.

          “What the hell are you doing here?” Angel asked while fighting the urge to scream at her sister and wake everyone around them.

          “What do you mean what I’m doing here?  I live here too, you know.” Liz stated teasingly, making Nicolai laugh.

          “Don’t play stupid with me.  You know what I mean.” Angel said between teeth, before turning to face Nicolai.  “And stop encouraging her.  You have no idea what she’s like.”

          “What did I do?” Nicolai asked trying to defend himself as he tried to keep from laughing at her.  It greatly amused him to see Angel like this, frustrated and about to kill her sister; he’d only seen the calm, loving side of her.

          “Oh, you mean what I’m doing outside?... Or why I just happened to stumble upon you two making out?”

          “Liz.” Liz’s companion, Clinton stated firmly, making them all turn to face him instead as he turned to face her sternly.  “Stop teasing your sister and answer her question.”

          “Okay okay.” Liz stated turning serious before facing her sister.  “I was just coming home from our date and thought I’d recognized you.  Not sure if it was you, I made Clinton walk over with me for a better look.  Then I realized it was you.  Clinton wanted me to leave you alone, but I just couldn’t.  My sister, the perfect one in the family was doing the naughty in the street, where anyone could see her.”

          “Liz, I was not doing the naughty.” Angel said coming very close to screaming.

          “Well you should.  You haven’t been laid in years either.”

          “Liz!” yelled in embarrassment, making her flush as she turned to face Nicolai with an apologetic look.

          “Great.  You just woke Daniel and Jacob up.” Liz hissed as they all watched the lights on the RV start to turn on.  “Just great Angel, just great.”

          “Shit.” Angel hissed, looking between Clinton and Nicolai, wondering if there was any way of making them both disappear without looking like a complete idiot.

          “You guys have to go.” Liz exclaimed in not a very subtle way, trying to push Clinton away.

          “What?” he asked while facing her a bit baffled.  “You are telling me that you’re afraid of your brothers?  Aren’t you two a bit old for that?”  Clinton stated the least bit amused as he grabbed on to Liz’s wrist and made her stop pushing him away.