Other Mate & Trouble

* sorry I realized i messed up A LOT in the last past chappies but I fixed what I noticed and yea... here's an update*

Kade's P.O.V

I'm so tired.

My feet drag across the open of the front door as I drop my school bag onto the floor net to the couch. I didn't feel good so I told the nurse that I didn't feel well. I didn't have to make her believe me, I was her dirty little secret so she was glad to get me off campus and away from her job.

I face planted into the sofa with a groan of pain and relief. I've tired since my party. No matter what I do, i can't seem to regain my energy. I rolled onto my back and watch the ceiling an spin. I don't know why we had one, the house is air conditioned. I turned away from the fan and faced the back of the sofa when I started to get nauseous.

A faint scent of flowers and strong coffee. Moms home. I lift off the couch and drag myself outside to see if mom needs any help. By the time I open the door mom at the top of front steps carrying multiple plants and tools. She looks me in the eye and huffs.

"Asshole, what took you so long!? Why are you home!?" She barked, setting the newly purchased items on the counter. She came around to front of the counter and rested her hip against it crossing her arms and raising a brow. 

"I don't feel well. I'm so tired. Almost everything makes me nauseous. The sun is so fucking bright!" I moved to the dinning table, which is hardly ever used, and mom followed.

Musk. Dads home. Great, double trouble. He slid into the kitchen dropping his gym bag by the base of the counter and dropping into the chair on the other side of me. It's four-seater-table so we were all facing each other. "Continue on, I heard enough to know your mom asked the question I would have asked you." Wolf hearing.

"I've felt this way since my party." I laid my head on the table, so cool. 

"I'll call the pack doctor. Maybe he-"

"No need." Mom grumbled leaning back rubbing her temples. 

"Huh?" Dad's eyebrows furrowed and he leaned in touch moms elbow. 

"Remember Alice?" 

"How could I forget, she was the first one you've ever loved..." He looked tired. 

I've heard this story. Alice. She was my mom's first mate. She died in a robbery. She saved a little boy who was going to be shot when the robber didn't get his way. Mom has a picture of her in the living room. I've asked dad if he was ever jealous or upset about her picture being hung in the house, he said no. He said she was mom's first love and he could never compete with that. He also said that she was a great women and that she treated him like a younger brother.

 Alice had told him that he should still try to pursue mom even though Alice and mom were mated. Alice was in love with mom's older brother, whom she was dating when she found out that mom and her were mates. Mom and Alice only mated to help her and Alice cope with the lose of her older brother, who had died in a plane crash. Alice didn't love mom, mom knew that. Mom sunk into a deep depression when Alice told her that she didn't love her.

She didn't eat for days at a time. She slept most of the day away. She wouldn't socialize. At that point in time dad was training to become alpha. His dad would tell him to handle things on his own here and there. Mom's parents were tired of being afraid that she would do something crazy so they went to the alpha for help. Dad was in the room when they asked for help and offered to take the responsibility. It was his chance to check on mom.

Dad would get mom to go on walks, to eat, to join him on trips to the movies and other social events. He said at some point he fell so hard for mom that no one else mattered. Mom would spend most her time with him. One night they went camping by themselves and dad confessed his love to her. Mom told him that she had realized she fell in love with him when he took her took care of her after they went to a restaurant that served bad sushi. She said that even though he was sick too, he treated her like she was the thing that mattered. 

"Even though Alice and I had mated, it was like rejection when she told me that she didn't love me. He's going through rejection." Mom sighs.