So... I'm a Furry?

(The sexy Brock O'hurn as papa moss [cal's taller dad])

~In the last chapter I had said cal's shorter dad's name was Ajax when I was stating the POV, that's wrong, it supposed to say Callum, Ajax is his taller dad, his papa. Sorry if I confused anybody. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~And i tried to dedicate the last chapter to miCHealaxx3 but my computer decided to be a b*tch. I don't know if it dedicated it but thankx for the laughs, your comments are pure gold.

~this story might have some blocked chapters in the future so I apologize now because I like curse words and there are going to be smutt scenes later on in the book. CX if you ever have problems getting any new chapter follow me, delete the book, re-add the book, and when the book is finished unfollow if you feel the need.

~ okay shutting up now. Yukii out~

~~~××××××~~~~~~××××××~~~~~~~~

Ugh my head hurts. I can hardly breath. I'm have to be coming down with the flu. I hate having the flu, papa always makes me stay in bed and he hovers over me till I'm better. Once he had to be dragged out the room so I could sleep. He wouldn't stop asking how I was feeling every five seconds.

Groaning I attempt to roll to my side but I'm stop by something caught on my wrist. Must be my sleeve to a spring. Dad keeps begging me to get a new bed but I live my old mattress.

I open my so I can untangle myself, the lights were on and extremely bright. Wincing, I go to cover my eyes with the other arm, only to find that it too is caught up.

Maybe I do need a new bed.

I open my eyes half way, because of the harsh light, and look to my wrist to see if I can yank it Free. Papa will be pissed at the hole in my shirt.

Thats not a spring.

This isn't my bed.

This isn't my room.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess this isn't my house!

My arms and legs are bound by leather belt restraints. I'm not in my pj's, but I'm in a hospital gown.

When did go to the hospital?! Don't tell me I was in an accident and can remember!

My parents, are they OK!?

I scream out of half terror and half hoping it will attract someones attention.

A nurse entered the room. He had a small smile on his face.

"Are you OK?"

"Am I OK? Im strapped to hospital bed with no memory of how I got here, I don't know if my parents are alive, I feel like shit, so tell me AM I OK?" I retort harshly.

"I'll.. I'll go get the doctor." He rushed out the room.

"At least let me go first! Hey come back here!" I screech pulling at the restraints.

A woman in white lab coat enters the room followed by, thank God, my healthy looking parents.

"Really a sandwich?" I groan.

"I told him." My dad said.

"You know I get grumpy." Papa grumbled munching on his sandwich.

"I'm going to release you and then get you some water and pain meds. Any questions?" The doctor asked with a slight arch of her perfect brow.

"Yeah, haha just one, you know, the obvious. Why am I STRAPPED to the TABLE?" I grunted rubbing my aching wrist.

"I assume your parents will explain that to you, since they have been informed by .. Um... Mr. Nicolas?" She soothed, not to sure of herself. She left as quick she came.

My dad rushed forward and started kissing me all over. Papa sat down in a chair and watched us while nibbling on his sandwich. knowing my dad, that isn't his first sandwich.

"How do you feel? " My dad asked. His face was few inches away from mine, I couldn't resist, leaning forward I licked his nose.

"Why." He asked ferociously wiping at his nose. Papa looked up from his last bite of sandwich. "Hmm?"

"He just licked m- look at his head." He stopped staring at me. Papa muttered curses while coming closer.

"What's wrong! Don't just stare at me! Call the doctor!!" I said panicking when they just stared for a long time.

I reached for the top my head,but I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary so I started feeling around my face. Same, nothing changed, that I know can feel any way. So I move my hands down towards my neck, but stop half way there when I feel the deformity. Ears, just not my ears.

Black.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sorry about how short it is. Life has been a bitch. Welp. Here. Idk have a good day!
~Yukii