Mavis

Hiccup ~~~~~~

"Oh yeah, sorry we forgot to ask your name." I said. As North, and Tooth went to help Bunny and Sofie.

"Well, I'm Mavis Dracula." She smiled.

"Thanks." Elsa said. "For earlier."

"Tha reminds me, where were yeh?" Merida pushed the Doctor.

"I was here." He told her.

"Yeh could've helped us!" She frowned.

"I couldn't have." He told her.

"Doctor, you could have tried." Punzie told him.

"That was a fixed point in time." He told us.

"Doctor, I almost died. If Mavis wasn't there I would have." Elsa told him.

"He sent me." Mavis told us.

"Thanks Doctor, but I'm still broken, I feel like it's my fault." She said, Elsa turned and held her head with both hands, as if she was trying to control something.

"Elsa don't get angry!" Merida told her, it started snowing, like a blizzard.

"Control it." Elsa mumbled, and it stopped.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Conceal, don't feel." She mumbled. "Don't worry."

"Doctor, Sandy was our friend." Elsa sighed.

"I know he was mine too." He opened his arms out.

Elsa took two steps forward and hugged him. Punz joined in pulling Merida in. In a flash Mavis was hugging them too. They looked to me.

"Ugh fine!" I put my arms around them.

"I'm sorry, but I just couldn't go." He sighed. We all let go.

"So . . . " Mavis said.

"So?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You're humans?" She smiled.

"Yes,"

"Holy Rabies!" She smiled so widely.

"Though, I have a pet Dragon, Merida has an anger problem, Elsa is literally cold blooded, and Rapunzel has magic hair that glows when she sings. He has a time machine." I pointed to the Doctor.

"I have two hearts." He smiled, then noticed our faces. "Oh, you knew I was Alien. I'm from the planet Gallifrey."

Everyone was quiet for a minute. OK I knew he was weird, but an Alien?

"What is Jack?" Elsa asked.

The Doctor sat down on a piece of grass which was like a very small hill. Mavis sat on the floor, Punz saw so she copied. Elsa made an ice chair. I rested on Toothless with Merida.

"Jackson Overland, you can't tell him, but that's his real name." The Doctor told us. "He died saving his sister, and the moon pitied him. So he brought him back, but Jack had Amnesia and forgot."

"That's so sad." Rapunzel said.

"That wasn't the question." Meri told him. "What is Jack?"

"He's a winter spirit." He told us.

"So Doc, there's real Vampires and Spirits and fairys, but are the fairys just tooth fairys?" Merida asked.

"No, I met a lovely fairy called Tinkerbell. She likes lost things." He smiled, think back to Tinkerbell, whoever she is.

"Are they small?" Punz asked.

"Yes." He paused. "Oh! I forgot, Elsa, Mavis!" He pulled out the necklaces.

"What's that?" Elsa asked.

"A necklace. You're in the wrong time stream, after all of this if you choose you can go back. Back to your own time." He told them. Mavis took the smile and Elsa took the last snowflake.

"Thank you." Elsa smiled.

"Thanks!" Mavis hugged him.

"Don't open them." Rapunzel told them. "If you do you won't be able to help fight."

The Doctor stood up. "Right who wants to paint some eggs?"

Rapunzel jumped up. "Me!"

He took her hand and said "Come on then." They ran off.

Merida got up and said. "Mavis, Elsa, I'll race ya!"

Merida sprinted off, Mavis held onto her hat and ran, Elsa sighed and ran.

"I'm the only one in heels!" Elsa laughed as they ran.

I rolled my eyes and followed them, with Toothless walking next to me.

------

Rapunzel has painted so many eggs. One was of Bunny, one was of Tooth, one of North, a yeti, Merida, Mavis, Elsa, Toothless, Me, the Doctor and Jack.

"Wow." I said. I couldn't even control mine they had legs! How could you?

"Doctor what colour was the sky on Gallifrey, you said you were an Alien . . . ? " Rapunzel asked awkwardly.

Elsa had painted hers all different colours. While Mavis painted them black, then red, then black. Merida painted hers with checks. I painted a Viking helmet on mine. The Doctor painted faces on them.

"Orange." The Doctor asked. Punzie grabbed the orange. 

"I can't paint any more!" Merida laid back and moaned in frustration.

"Then don't." Elsa told her. She laid back too.

Mavis copied. "I still can't believe I'm out of the hotel."

"What Hotel?" I asked.

"Erm, it's to keep us monsters safe, from humans. So I can't really say." She smiled and said, "Sorry."

"Doctor," Rapunzel looked up.

"Yes?" He smiled.

"Can you tell us about Gallifrey. Can you describe it?" She asked.

The Doctor took his time but said this;

"Gallifrey, well the sky's burnt orange, the citadel enclosed in a mighty glass dome, shining under the twin suns. Beyond that, the mountains would go on forever and slopes of deep red grass covered in snow." He smiled.

"And I lie, I don't tell people it's gone, because I can pretend. I can pretend that underneath that burnt orange sky there wasn't a war.

"The Time War. The last great Time War. My people faught against a race called the Daleks, for the sake of all creation. But they lost, every one lost. They're all gone now. My Family. My Friends. Even that sky.

"You should've seen it, that old planet. The second Sun would rise in the south and the mountains would shine. The leave on the trees would simmer, and they caught alight every morning. They'd set the forest on fire. I miss it . . .

"But, its gone." He sighed.

Punzie stopped painting and gave him a hug.

"Here." She handed him the egg. "Happy Easter. And I know it properly doesn't look like Gallifrey but-"

"No Punz, this is Amazing. Thank you." He hugged her again.

Tooth, North, Bunny and Sofie (who was asleep in Bunnys arms) came over.

"Look the little ankle bitter's fallen asleep." Bunny said.

"While we get things ready for Easter, could someone take her home?" Tooth asked.

Punz stood up. "I will, as long as I can have a Snow globe."

North gave her two and she held Sofie.

"Sofie and Jamie's house." She said what the Doctor told her to, she chucked the globe.

"Wait how do you know her brother?" Meri asked.

"He had a sledding incident." With that she walked through.