Element Rebirth

SUMMARY:

Earth is the first planet to have survived a war with Hunters and still have their element crystals intact. Fifty years have passed since the death of the Element Guardians and nobody knows where the crystals are.

As the first time in history when a realm is able to pass on the crystals to the next generation, Earth looks as though it might have the slightest chance to redeem their planet and slowly repopulate their race back to normal - only nothing will be the same again.

Terra turns fifteen within the next five full moons. Like every human left on the planet, she is a slave - the server girl to Hunters from day till night until she is allowed five hours of sleep. Her grandmother had passed away recently due to the cruel conditions human slaves were receiving from Hunters and now Terra wants revenge.

But what can a small girl like Terra do to a whole race of ruthless alien species? She's just one human girl, no magic, no nothing, just like three other adolescents who want nothing more than to restore human kind and the mortal realm. They have no power over the Hunters.

Right?

***

Yes this is the sequel to Element Guardians. Thank you for putting up with me and this story so long and I hope you enjoy what is to become the Element Guardians sequel: Element Rebirth.