Chapter 4

{Hey guys! How are you all? Sorry I haven't updated lately, just been upset. Thank you for being so patient for the updates! I know how it feels, waiting for so long for the author to update and they don't days later. It's a pain in the bum! Haha! I'll have to make up for it for sure! But I've just been upset because of all this rubbish about Phillip. He's been receiving loads of hate lately and I'm not sure why. He's such a lovely boy and he really doesn't deserve it. He does so much to make us happy and no body acts grateful. Sure, he can't answer all the DMs he gets on Instagram or follow all of you, but at least he takes selfies and stuff. I just want to get to know him, honestly. Me and my friend were chatting about it. We fantasize quite a bit☺️ I love you guys and thank you for reading!🎀❤️}

-Vote- •Comment• -Spread the word-

Sidenote~ Sorry if I keep having the beginning part of Violet waking up. I'm not so sure how to finish the chapters or begin them. Haha. I apologize❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy the long updateee🎀😘💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to the sound of chirping birds outside, rolling around, trying to fall back asleep. Not being able to, I got out of bed, and went to the bathroom, getting dressed out of my pajamas. After changing and using the toilet, I walked out to the kitchen, the sweet smell of pancakes and bacon filling my lungs. My mum was at the stove, cooking the meal while my dad was sitting at the table, reading his morning newspaper. I walked over to the table, joining him and patiently waited for my breakfast.

My mum walked over with the pan, placing a pancake on my plate, the heated steam rising off it, blowing in my face. I reached for the syrup, as my mum added a few pieces of bacon on my plate, pouring the syrup all over the pancakes, drowning them in the sticky liquid. I quickly ate the meal, and wiping my face off before going to get ready for school. I went to the bathroom, stripped off and hopped in the shower. I scrubbed my hair with shampoo and conditioner, rinsing it off and shaving my legs, making them slick and soft. After my shower, I stepped out and wrapped the towel around my small figure. I walked to my bedroom, and out on a casual outfit, and went back to bathroom, to put on my makeup. I had to wipe away the fog on the mirror, so I could see what I was doing. I grabbed my mascara and twisted open the cap, dragging the brush across my blonde lashes, making them a dark black. After that, I put on some foundation, covering up my flaws. I finished with all of my makeup, and walked out in the hallway, the sweet smell of pancakes and bacon filled my lungs. I turned around the corner, meeting my mum in the kitchen, cooking the meal, and my dad sitting at the table, reading his morning newspaper. I walked over to the table, joining my dad as he flicked the pages back and fourth, the crinkling sound playing in my ears. I sat eagerly as my mum brought over the pan, placing a pancake on my plate, the hot steam rising off it and blowing in my face.

I grabbed the syrup as my mum added a few pieces of bacon on my plate. I poured the syrup on the pancakes, having them drown in the sticky liquid.

I quickly scarfed down my meal and put my plate in the sink and hurried to my room, grabbing my Doc Martens and slipped them on my small feet. I grabbed my backpack, slipped it on my shoulder and went back out to the kitchen. My mum and dad were eating now, so I yelled a quick goodbye and went out the door. The wind was blowing a bit, so I pulled my jacket closer to my body, trying to keep warm. I eventually ended up being able to make it to school without having something horrible or unexpected happen. Like when Phillip came and smashed me up against the wall. That was weird. I walked up the steps to my school and opened up the doors, not seeing any familiar faces. Oh yeah, that's because I don't have any friends. Making my way to my locker, I stopped to get a drink. As I looked up, I saw him and froze. He was dressed in dark black jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and had a headband on. He continued to walk past, not making eye contact with me once. I wonder why he was being so weird today?