ღ Chapter 23 ღ Final Chapter

It's been a LONG freaking time yall!!!

I'm sorry I completely went ghost but School has been a priority. I finished my summer classes and am taking fall semester off for a break. And plus college is NOT cheap. Lol anyways I'm sorry and hopefully you guys still love me & this story.

Dejamarie

Alanna

Today was my first day back to work in a month. I felt normal for the most part, I didn't have any morning sickness. I was planning on telling Dominick after his game tonight. I knew better than to keep this from him for too long. I needed to tell him, and I scheduled a doctors appointment for tomorrow morning. 

Although I didn't want this to be reality, it was. And I had to accept that because this was happening.

And I was scared shitless.

I was organizing some portfolios for Mrs.Brookes, when she came into the office and started helping me.

"Oh, you don't have to help. I'm almost finished."

"No, I want to. How's your uncle?" She asked grabbing the eliminator.

"He's doing a lot better. I'm going back in a couple weeks to check up on him."

"That's good sweetie." Ms. Brookes paused and looked at me for a good minute, "Are you okay Alanna?"

"Yes."

"You sure? Because the usual Alanna is humming and all giddy. You've been quiet all day."

"I'm just tired."

She studied me for another few seconds and nodded. She looked worried, and I didn't want her to be concerned about me. It was my first day back and I should be appreciative that she gave me so much time off in the first place.

For the rest of the day I tried to seem happier. I attempted to smile a lot more but I couldn't overcome this felling.

I couldn't help but think that this was either going to make or break me and Dom's relationship.

We had just made up a month ago and running strong, but everything was still fresh. I knew he couldn't possibly be prepared to learn that he had a baby on the way. It was all to much, and if I would have taken my damn birth control we wouldn't be in this situation.

This was the worst timing and I hated this feeling.

I also hated the fact that Lauren's bitch ass knew. I had to tell Dom before she could open her big mouth. 

I figured I could tell Dominick tonight, after his game. They were playing a home game so I was going to take Ashlyn.

I was really hoping everything would turn out okay with me telling him. But when do things every go my way?

~~~

We sat a couple rows from the court as Dom played ball. He was focused and really in his element, and I loved seeing him like that.  He was so determined and worked hard to give Ash what she needded. He was a great man, and a great father. What difference would it make for our baby?

Dominick is not a douche bag, he wouldn't leave me. But our relationship is still so delicate that I'm scared all this added stress will ruins this new beginning for us.

Regardless of how I felt about the situation I was going to have to tell Dom tonight. There were no if ands or buts about it.

I was a grown up, and now I had to face grown up problems.