ღ Chapter 16 ღ

I freaking love yall. Done made a team #DOM #Alanna #Dom&Alanna lmfao I swear your comments keep me updating again and again.

Alanna

Today is the day of my show and I am so hype for it.

Everything was in propper order and I couldn't wait for it to start. It was nearing 5 o'clock and the show was starting at 7 on the dot. I didn't have to be there until an hour before, Ms. Brookes promised she had everything covered for me and she didn't want me to stress.

Conny helped me minuver into my fitted dress, that showed off my curves but didn't have a lot of skin showing. It was a smokey gray color and was so long that it touched the floor when I didn't have my heels on. I had already done my make up earlier that day and things were really looking up.

"You look so sexy, Alanna. My god!" Conny said looking me over. She had on a high-low-hem dress that was navy with a yellow belt around her waist.

"Thanks girl. You look mighty fine your damn self." I complimented her.

My excitement was growing by the minute and I was too anxious to get to the art studio.

"Calm your tits girl, you got a lot of time on your hands."

"I know, I'm just so antsy. This is my first art show, Conny!"

"I understand," she shook her head at me and laughed. "Did Micah's crazy ass call you?"

"Yeah, earlier. They should be here in the next hour."

To add on to the excitement, Micah, Ross, my mom and Tony and my dad and sister were coming coming down to see my work. I was beyond estatic and I honestly could not sit still.

I had come a long way in a short period of time, and I was proud of myself. Things hadn't been easy, but I was still going hard on my work and getting shit done. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself and it worked a little bit.

Other then getting prepared for my show things have been going pretty well. I haven't spoken to Dominick since that whole incedent, but that didn't refrain my mind from going back to him. Lord knows I still love him but I just don't think we're meant for each other. Shit is always going down, and the way that he hurt me was still taking a tole on me. I was getting over it, and tonight it was definitely the last of my worries. 

Zyaire has been the most perfect gentleman towards me. I know he realizes that I'm still going through when it comes to Dominick but he has been extremely patient with me. We've been taking things slow, and I'm really liking where things are going. 

The door bell rang and I shot up to answer it.

"Calm your nerves, damn." Conny said from the living room.

I sighed and opened the door. Zyaire and Jeremiah were stading there looking spiffy. Especially Zy.

I smiled and let them in.

"You look nice," Jeremiah said looking me over and smiling.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I smiled back at him and stepped to the side so I could fully see Zyaire. He was dressed in a gray dress shirt that perfectly matched my dress, with black slacks. I smiled harder, knowing that we would look absolutely cute together.

"You look absolutely beautiful baby." He said, Although I had on my heels he still had me by a good 3 inches. He kissed me softly. His kiss seemed to make me calm down just a little bit, but I was more at ease. 

"Thanks. You look absolutely handsome."

"Thanks baby. How much time we got?"

"Like, a half hour. But it's going to take like ten minutes to get there so we should leave now."