22

Nicole:

Remember ask about the dog

Zoe:

Okay I know

Zoe's POV

I shut off my phone after answering Nichole's text, Justin and I were walking with Gabi back to her house. It was her birthday. "Hey! you guys wanna see the pugs?" She asked us as we stood in front of the neighbors house. "Yeah,sure" I answered looking over at Justin as he nodded we walked up the steps of the house as Gabi knocked on the front door. "Hey Gabi" a boy said opening up the door, he looked about our age he was cute just saying.

"Hey, do you mind I wanted to show my friends the cute little puppies!" She tells him "no I don't mind" he says with a smile. We follow Gabi into the living room where a pen of little pugs were held "awe!" I gush looking at the puppies "There sooo cute! I want on now!" I say walking over to them "which is the one you want?" Justin asks petting on of them "This one" She points out the smallest one "This is my little Snow White" She says petting the little puppy gently.

The puppy had a little pink collar on it "why does it have a collar?" Justin asked "So we can tell this on is mine" She smiles "It's soo cute I can't deal!" She says as we all laugh. "Well We have to go" I say pointing to Justin "we'll see you on Monday right?" I asked Gabi "Yeah!" She says with a smile we all leave the house saying goodbye to all the cute little puppies.

"And Happy Birthday!" I say giving Gabi and hug. Justin and I wait till Gabi is in her house we stand outside for a bit then knock on the neighbors house again. "weren't you just here?" He asked us "Yeah but we back to tallk about the puppies" Justin say as we walk into the house and back to the living room. "We wanna get that pug" I say pointing to the little one "For Gabi It's a surprise" I add as the boy nods his head "so can you keep it here till Saturday?" I asked he nodded "Okay cool thanks" Justin says as we leaving the house. I take my phone out and text Nichole letting her know step one of our plan has been completed.

Zoe:

We got the dog! We're getting her on Saturday

Nichole:

Okay cool Now meet us at my house

Zoe:

Okay