13

Gabi's POV

What was I doing? Standing in the middle of my closest wearing an oversized sweater and shorts with my hair in a messy bun. Today was the day I had trouble deciding what to wear I was going over that bitch's house Lela I rolled my eyes just thinking about it. "Ugh!" I said looking around grabbing shirts putting them next to my body and looking in the mirror.

"That's a stupid shirt!" I say throwing to the side looking around. That Bitch thought less of me so obviously I needed to show her I wasn't what he thought. But why? I don't care what she thinks I do though! I quickly grab a cropped sweater that was black and had pink and blue ice cream cones on it that said "feel good" on it I throw it to the side. Remind me of R5's song F.E.E.L.G.O.O.OD I could never listen to it that same thought *cough* thanks Nichole *cough* maybe if I started with shoes I could find something that matches them. I got down and looked at all my shoes must of them being Jordan's I loved my sneakers what could I say!

I looked through some shoe boxes then pulled one out "I'll wear these" I say smiling at my choice. My 12s white and dark blue what were they called French blues? Something like that I then got white ripped jeans and a dark blue cropped sweater.

 My 12s white and dark blue what were they called French blues? Something like that I then got white ripped jeans and a dark blue cropped sweater

I put on my outfit looking in the mirror "I look good" I say I sit down ready to do my hair and makeup. I decided on a natural look not putting to much on. I French braid my hair I take it down deciding I hated it leaving my hair down. "Doesn't matter what she thinks" I say nodding my head I get up and grab my phone I got a new case and I loved it. It said 'So Many Bands So Little Money' which was so true.

I was gonna walk to this hoe's house it was a 15 minute walk I rather take my time. I didn't wanna be there and that was the truth. I walked out the front door locking it my parents weren't home and they knew I was going.

I stood in front of a large House it was a freaking mansion is this bitch rich or something? I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer I was about to knock again till the door swigged open. "Gabi's here!" Lela shouted giving me a look "what?" I asked "you're one of those girls?" She asked I give her a confused look "huh?" I said confused "you like those stupid shoes you probably have like 200 pairs. All they care is about there stupid shoes" she says "make that 300 pairs" I say walking in to see all of my friends "I'm here your life's just got a whole lot better!" I say sitting down on a chair "no it didn't it got worst" Justin say

"Justin I'll fight you!" I say "let's go come on" he said standing up I got out of my seat and stood up getting closer to him. He's too tall! "You're too freaking tall come down here!" I shout he just laughs "why don't you grow?" He asked me "that's not how this looks!" I answer "sit down you two stop being stupid" Zoe said "I don't think that's possible for Justin" I answer taking a seat "I'm not stupid" he answers "who's stupider Justin, Liam or Hayes?" Nichole asks "not me" Hayes answers "it's Justin" he adds "it's Lela.." I whisper "what?" They asked "I said its Hayes!" I shout "wow.." He answered

"So you guys like my house?" Lela asked everyone everyone answered with 'yeah' 'yes' 'it's amazing!' 'It's so big' I just answered with who cares I don't. She just gave me a look "everyone should come see the backyard!" She said getting up everyone followed me being the last one. Who cares about a backyard I've seen grass and trees before what you gonna point out what air looks like!? "Gabi" Hayes says I just ignore him "Gabriela.." He tries again "yes Benjamin?" I asked nicely he rolled his eyes at me "come on don't be like that" he said "like what?" I asked "you know what" he said "why are you mad at me?" He asked "I'm not mad" I answered "yes you are I know when you're mad" he says "but I'm not mad" I say

"Yes you are you're crossing your arms and doing that thing with your nose" he points out I uncross my arms for that nose thing I can't really do anything about it. It makes me look like I'm a bunny can't help it. "No I'm not" I say "Gab-" "come on Hayes!" Lela said pulling him along. I just glared at her do I have the right to be mad? I think I do or I'm just being extremely salty. I walk outside with the rest there was a big pool and a hot tub, no surprise there she's probably a spoiled brat.

"You should have told us to bring our bathing suits!" Isabella says "well I've got extras and for the boys you can use my older brothers if you like" she said with that everyone followed her inside. Everyone followed her upstairs everything was white up here. "Here" she said handing the boys swimming trunks "follow me girls" she said we followed her into her bedroom. The walls where white her bed was blue everything was white or blue. My room on the other hand was pink my bed had blue sheets with a purple and zebra print blanket and posters all over the walls. Of R5, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, One direction, Bethany Mota, Cameron Dallas, Shawn Mendes, Nash Grier and Hayes. I still haven't taken my Hayes posters I wasn't planning on it.

He didn't need to see my room right? I'm still a fangirl I just hid my craziness well. "Here" she said handing Isabella, Nichole and Zoe a bathing suit she turned to me and said "sorry I don't have anymore" she smiled At me "I didn't wanna go swimming anyways" I answer "I'm going outside" I say I leave the room and go outside. "I hate her" I whisper to myself I had no one to talk to I walked over to the little garden in her backyard.

The flowers were pretty I just sat on the grass using my phone. I didn't wanna be near anyone she's trying to take my friends do they understand or am I just crazy. I didn't want to lose them to some girl we just met maybe I should just back off and see what happens. I see everyone come outside talking loudly "where's Gabi?" I hear Nichole say her backyard was bigger then my whole house I swear.

"Over here!" I shout "why are you over there?" She asked "I want to see the flowers" I lie "I'm fine" I answer as everyone goes into the pool having fun. I was just sitting watching my friends have fun I felt left out and alone why did I even come? I'm just letting her make me feel bad ugh! I through myself back and laid on the grass this was probably not a good idea I'm wearing white jeans.

If I left would they notice probably not. Even if they did Lela would probably say something like who needs her when you have me! I saw her thing to talk to Hayes which made me angry I wanted to kill her. It's my fault I said I didn't like him, I said we are just friends. He doesn't like me anyways doesn't matter. "I just hate everything" now I was just angry at myself. I was so angry I could cry I needed to leave this place. I got up slowly and made my way over to the pool "hey guys" I say "I'm gonna get going" I say "why?" Liam asked me "I've gotta finish an essay for school" I lied "we don't have any essays due" Zoe says "it's for something else you don't have the class remember" I say

"Okay.." She answered not to sure "anyways bye" I answer leaving before anyone could ask me anything. I start walking away from the house. I was so upset I needed to leave you're so stupid I thought to myself ugh why did I even get out of bed today!