16

"Who'd you get? Who'd you get?" Nick bounced up and down excitedly

"I told Jeff the exact same thing, Nick. It's called secret Santa for a reason."

"Who'd you get? Who'd you get?" Jeff linked arms with Blaine.

"You asked me the same thing before Nick asked me. So my answer is still going to be the same."

"Who'd you get? Who'd you get?" Now Nick looped his arm through Blaine's

"Ok, shut up." Blaine snapped before shrugging his arms out of their grasp and storming away.

"Was it something I said?" Nick asked as he and Jeff stared at Blaine's retreating form.

Jeff frowned at his boyfriend before cupping his mouth and yelling, "Grinch!"

"Scrooge!" Nick yelled.

Then Blaine turned around, still walking backwards and shouted sarcastically, "Bah humbug!"

-_-_-

"Ok, Warblers." Wes banged his gavel on the desk, "Its come to my attention that Junior member Kurt was not here when we picked secret Santa names out of the hat."

Nick gasped dramatically and Jeff placed one hand on his forehead and fell backwards onto the couch.

"Thank you, gentlemen." Wes raised an eyebrow, "But it's not a big deal because there was obviously still one name left in the hat. So, Kurt, you can have this one?"

"Sure." Kurt smiled and stood up to reach into the hat.

Once he'd sat back down, he very stealthily opened the piece of paper, making sure to cover it with his hands because Nick and Jeff were right behind him.

"Who'd you get? Who'd you-"

"No!" Blaine yelled suddenly, "You guys have to stop that! It's annoying as fuck!"

David's eyes widened and Wes' mouth fell open, "Junior member Blaine! Wash your mouth out."

Blaine rolled his eyes and slumped further down into his seat.

He knew everyone was staring at him but it didn't matter. He needed help.

Once the Warbler meeting was over Blaine rushed hurriedly to his room.

He whipped his phone out and found the number he was looking for.

"Hey, whit-"

"Mercedes? I need your help."

-_-_-

The Warblers were all sat in the common room together, crowding around Wes who had collected all of the secret Santa presents and was currently stacking them into a neat pile.

"We're just waiting for-"

"Hey guys!" Blaine grinned as he practically skipped through the doors.

Thad narrowed his eyes at the Soloist, watching him jog around the group of Warblers and hand Wes the present before dropping down next to Kurt who gave him a small smile before looking back up to Wes, not noticing Blaine still staring at him.

Something was going there.

"Okay!" Wes clapped his hands together, "We have everyone here, I think."

After everyone's gifts had been dished out, Wes signalled for everyone to open them.

Nick and Jeff were the first to tear the wrapping paper off, gasping in unison when they saw the present they had received.

"How did you know?" They screamed at each other, Nick moving in to tackle his boyfriend to the floor and hug him tightly.

Kurt tilted his head slightly, "How did you-"

"Don't ask." Blaine shook his head, placing a hand on Kurt's knee.

Kurt stared down at the hand with wide eyes before Blaine removed it to unwrap his present.

Thad nodded, something was definitely going on.

"Oh my god!" Kurt shrieked, causing everyone in the room to jump, "Who got me this? And how did they get it?"

"What is it, Kurtie?" Nick smiled, leaning forward to peer over Kurt's shoulder.

"It's-"

"Ooh! That's awesome!" Jeff grinned, "Wait. But who did get it?"

Suddenly Thad's eyes widened and he exclaimed, "I got it! I know who got your present, Kurt!"

Kurt's head snapped round to Thad, "Who?"

"Blaine."

Now Kurt turned to look at Blaine who was looking the other way awkwardly.

"Blaine?" Kurt asked hesitantly, smiling when Blaine turned slowly to face Kurt.

"I-"

"Did you get me this?"

"Maybe..."

Kurt grinned and stumbled forward to throw his arms around Blaine's neck.

The Warblers all watched on in amusement as Blaine's eyes widened and he kept his arms out straight before finally relaxing them and wrapping them around Kurt's waist.

Kurt pulled back and stared at Blaine, their faces only inches apart.

Blaine had stopped breathing. He watched with wide eyes as Kurt eyebrows furrowed slightly.

And then he shut his eyes to calm himself, only to stop breathing again when he felt a soft pair of lips press against his.

His eyes flew open again when Kurt pulled back, staring at him again.

He didn't notice the Warblers all cheering and hooting as they watched the pair.

But then Kurt leapt to his feet and ran away with only a quiet exclamation of, "I'm gonna go tell Mercedes."

That left Blaine to sit with his mouth slightly parted as he stared at the door in which Kurt ha just left through.

The Warblers had all gone back to unwrapping their gifts as Blaine sat completely still.

Best Christmas ever.

Ummmmm