Chapter 2- Meeting Time

Hey Everybody ,

Here's chapter 2. Enjoy! Oh ,in the description it says that Jericho is English. As in from England, so everything he says should be read in an English accent.

P.S. I like to read comments, so comment. And whilel you're at it Fan and Vote too. :)

Once again ENJOY!

Chapter 2

I sat there stunned, there is no way I heard him right. "I'm sorry can you say that again I don't think I heard you correctly"

"Jericho, I said, I have nine daughters. Eight of our own and one adop......." Mr. Delgado

"What?!?!?!?!?" I shouted.

Mr. and Mrs. Delgado jumped a little at the rise of my voice

"I can barley talk to girls at school and now you expect me to live in a house full of them. Someone help me. I need to get out of here."

"Jericho, calm down it will be okay. The girls already know what's happened. They'll probably give you some space for a while" said Mr. Delgado.

"Um honey, about that, It sort of slipped my mind. So I didn't exactly tell them about Jericho. His room is ready though" said Mrs. Delgado.

Mr. Delgado turned his attention away from me and to his wife.

"You haven't told them about Jericho. Connie, what the hell?!?!" Mr. Delgado said angrily.

"Do not use that tone with me........." Mrs. Delgado started and then switched over into Spanish.

They argued in Spanish for about fifteen minutes, until I got feed up and yelled, "What are we going to do?"

They stopped arguing and turned to me.

"I guess introductions will be made once we get there" Mr. Delgado said in a resigned voice.

"Don't worry Jericho, they're really nice girls. I'm sure everything will be just fine" Mrs. Delgado said trying to be reassuring.

I seriously don't think so, but I guess we'll wait and see.

Fifteen Minutes Later........

We pulled up to the house and pulled in the driveway. I stared at the house in shock. It was a mansion with three floors levels. The driveway was huge with three cars and type of Shuttle Van in it already, not even counting the SUV we were in. Mrs. Delgado turned off the ignition and we all climbed out. We took my bags out of the trunk and headed to the door. While Mr. Delgado is unlocking the door, I think to myself 'well this it'. Finally, after what felt like eternity he got the door unlocked and we all filed in.

When we walked into the house and it was pretty quiet. "Hmmm, I wonder where the girls are." Mr. Delgado asked.

"I pretty sure they're in the basement they were planning a movie day when I left" Mrs. Delgado answered.

We put my bags down in the kitchen and walked down the stairs into a massive basement. Mr. Delgado opened the door and we all walked into the room which looked a small movie theatre. I saw the movie that they were watching and felt a churning in may stomach, The Notebook. I only know this because it was my mom's favorite.

"Girls, we would like you to meet someone" Mrs. Delgado said to the crowd of girls sitting in front of the screen.

Immediately the movie was paused and the lights were turned on. The girls all turned stared their parents for a few seconds and then their gazes turned to me and I was once again shocked. These girls were absolutely beautiful. They had varying emotions on their face from the movie, from sad tear filled faces to confusion. They stared at me for what felt like hours, turned back to screen and started playing the movie again.