Chapter 6- I miss my parents

Sorry for the late update, life's been hectic. Grace has the next chapter, so I'm sure it will be up soon ;).

P.S. Comment, Vote, and Fan (we like that)

P.S.S. Enjoy!!!!!!!

Chapter 6

    After I hung up the phone we all started dying. We laughed for about five minutes and then we would stop look at each and start laughing again. We were laughing so hard that we didn’t hear Carmen walk in.

“SHUT UP!” Carmen screamed

We all stopped laughing and sat back up. Carmen looked murderous.

“Uh, Oh” Lia whispered behind me

“You guys, better be glad that Mami and Papi are not here including you ‘Stephanie’” She seethed at us. She gave me a pointed look when she said Stephanie.

“Now, Mike is going to be coming in a bit, and unless you want Mami and Papi to find out about this you guys will clean and make some snacks.” she commanded.

“Uh little girl, you still owe me for the time, I caught you sneaking out and didn’t tell on you. So, no, I will not do anything” Dia said to her.

“Agreed, I will not do anything you asked. You still owe me for the time I took the blame for when you put colored clothes in with the whites” Kassandra also said

“Fine! You guys don’t have to, but, everyone else except for Essie has to do what I just said Capiche.”Carmen said angrily

Enoch raised his hand

Carmen turned and gave Enoch an exasperated look. “Yes, Enoch that includes you too. You practically live here. So you have to help out too.”

Enoch slowly put his arm back down.

“Now I am going to go upstairs to get ready. By the time I come back down you guys better be finished”

Carmen than stomped upstairs leaving us in a little of a daze, and slightly (just slightly) ashamed of ourselves.

“Well you guys have fun, Kassandra and I our going to go down and watch a movie. Adios, mi hermanas, Enoch, y Jericho.” then they turned their backs and walked away.

“What did she just say?” I asked confused.

“She said ‘Bye my sisters, Enoch, and Jericho” Enoch replied. “You’re going to have to take some Spanish classes because there girls love speaking Spanish. I think they’ve been tonin’ it down lately for you”

“Oh” I said stupidly

“Well, I don’t know about you guys but I don’t feel like getting grounded again. So, let’s get to work” Danni reminded us.

“You know I came here to hang out with my girlfriend and now I get stuck cleaning. This sucks!” Enoch complained.

“Well, if you just came here and hung out with Kassandra then left, instead of picking on us then you wouldn’t be in this situation right now” Sadie said to him

“Man, whatever!” Enoch said semi-angrily

We then commenced with the cleaning.

**************************************

The Doorbell rang an hour later.

“Uh Oh, hurry up and get everything back in their places” Lia shouted.

We quickly put all the snacks and did some last minute sweeping and wiping.

The doorbell rang again.