Chapter 3 - Delgado Style

Hey Everybody,

Here's Chapter 3. ENJOY!!!!!

Chapter 3

"Have fun!" Mr. Delgado called as he and his wife left.

The girls immediately started speaking angrily in Spanish making wild gestures at me. I looked around at the girls not knowing what to do. Finally I just cleared my throat.

"Um you girls can just show me my room if you want."

"Well look who's already getting comfortable with spouting orders." One of the twins (I think Alejandra) said.

"You wanted a tour you'll get one Delgado style." Danni commented.

That sounded almost dangerous. They led out of the movie room and into the room next to it.

"This is our computer room." Announced the adopted one, Kassandra.

My eyes probably looked like they were popping out of my head. There was a long table pushed up against the wall with twelve laptops on it. Hanging on top of the laptops was what looked like a flat screen T.V. The oldest one Dia walked over and turned it on. It showed small boxes of every room in the house.

"Lia go show him how this works." Dia told one of the younger girls.

The one named Lia left the room and a few seconds later Dia pointed at one of the boxes that showed the movie room.

"Do you see her?"She asked.

I looked closer and saw Lia waving at the camera. I also noticed how there were a lot of blacked out images.

"I see her but why are some of the rooms blacked out?"

"Cause we turned off our cameras. This one is your room." Dia said pointing at one of the images at the top and in the middle.

"We won't be very happy if you step foot into any of our rooms so I'd be careful if I was you." She turned me around walking me back to the door.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"Go find you room!" A bunch of voices yelled as many hands pushed me out of the room. I stumbled forward and heard the door slam behind me. I turned around to face it and heard a click signaling that it was locked.

"I could show you around." A voice said behind me.

It was Lia she had just come out of the movie room meaning that they locked her out too.

"You can if you want to." I said thinking that she didn't like me like the rest of her sisters.

"If I didn't want to I wouldn't have asked."

After two flights of stairs and many, many rooms Lia finally showed me my room.

"Well here we are, but before you go in let me just try one more time."

Lia had been making jokes the whole tour, jokes I probably would have laughed at before but considering the circumstances I didn't really have a sense of humor.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease." She begged.

I sighed. "Shoot."

"Okay so there was this couple and they get into a car accident." Not the best way to start a joke to a boy whose parents just died.

She plowed on not knowing that this joke might not be the best right now.

"The problem was the wife was pregnant with twins. So both the husband and the wife were stuck in a coma and the doctors had to take the babies out. But now there was another problem they didn't have anybody to name the kids. So they called the husbands brother. When the guy wakes up the doctors tell him that his brother named the babies and he's kinda scared cause his brother is an idiot. So he goes and asked his brother what did you name my daughter. The brother told him Denise. So he's like okay that name is fine what did you name my son and the brother tells him. DA NEPHEW."