Chapter 39 [TO BE EDITED]

Okay so it starts of a bit boring, I may edit it and make changes also there will be 3 uploads today

5 months later
I woke up feeling really sick, so I ran to the bathroom to throw up. My mind raced as I remembered that it was the 3rd time this week.
I decided to call in sick from work and try to figure out what was wrong. As I was leaving my bathroom I noticed a box of tampons on the back of the toilet, I almost fainted as I remembered that I hadn't had my period this month.
My fingers trembled as I messaged grant asking him to come to my apartment, he replied with 'I'm at work at the moment but I'll see you tonight' I burst into tears, I fumbled through my contacts hoping for someone to be available.
I clicked on Dani's contact and put it to my ear and let it ring
'Hello, Arielle'
'Hey Dani are you filming today'
'No why?'
'Can you come to mine?'
'Yeah, what for'
'I'll tell you when you get here, just come as fast as you can'

About 10 minutes later I heard a knock at my door, I stood up and made an attempt to sort myself out. I opened the  door and let Dani in, as soon as she saw me she immediately asked me what was wrong but I couldn't answer instead I just burst into tears, after five minutes I had calmed down,
'Dani, I think I might be pregnant'
'What? Have you told grant?'
'No I only thought about it this morning but when I messaged grant he said he was working and he'd come over later'
'Have you took a test'
'No, ive just been sat on the bathroom floor, thinking about grant'
'Would you like to go buy a test'
'I don't know that kind of makes it real'
'Come on let's go to the drugstore'
Time skip
I looked at the test, hoping for one line to go away, Dani stood in front of me awaiting the results, 'Arielle, what's the results' I handed it to her, her eyes widened just as she opened her mouth to say something I felt my phone vibrate
From grant,
Finished filming early, I'm on my way to yours now xxx
'Dani, grants on his way here what do I do?'
'Tell him!'
'How? What if he leaves'
'Do even hear yourself? We're talking about grant, he won't leave you'
Just as she said that I heard grant come into my apartment,
'I'll leave you two alone'
I washed my face and walked in to grant who was talking to Dani. Dani looked at me and gave me a small smile and left.
Grant embraced me into a hug, which I returned, here goes nothing 'grant there's something I need to tell you'
'What is it, are you ok'
'Grant, I'm .... I'm pregnant' I burst into tears as I finished that last word, instead of leaving, like I expected him to do, he pulled me closer whispering that it will be okay.
After about half an hour I had finally calmed down fully and that's when grant began the questions.
'When did you find out?'
'This morning about 11'
'How come you didn't message me'
'I did but you said you were at work so I rang Dani and she came'
'Do you know how far along you are'
'We only did IT one time and that was about a month ago so...'
We sat in a a surprisingly comfortable silence, well until grant just said, 'move in with me!' I was lost for words 'what grant?' 'You're carrying my child and I want to see you as much as I can, plus it's easier to move at the start of the pregnancy than at the end' 'grant I appreciate the offer but why would I need to move in with you' he just replied 'you are going to struggle to do the simplest of things and I am going to help you do them and the only way I can do that is if you live with me, and by the way it wasn't an offer it was a fact' 'what about the dogs?' 'What about them?' 'Where will she go?' 'She'll come with you, my dogs already know her and are doggy friends so it wouldn't be a problem, so please stop looking for excuses' 'okay, fine I'll come live with you' 'thank you, I love you so much Arielle Vanessa Marie Allen' 'I love you too Thomas Grant Gustin'