Chapter 31 [TO BE EDITED]

Also cause I'm mean I didn't upload both at once like normal
***

I met grant at Starbucks as planned but now it was really awkward between us, it didn't feel right.
'So what do you want? To drink I mean'
'Can I just have a hot chocolate grant?
'Yeah, sure, by the way I'm buying'
Once we had our drinks we sat down in a empty booth. Silence was surrounding us so I decided to speak,
'So.. what did you really think about that kiss?' He looked like he was deciding whether to tell me the truth, 'I want the truth Grant' he sighed and said 'To be honest I really liked it, I wanted to do it for a while, I've known you for at least 5-6 months now, and I really want to kiss you again' I was speechless so he continued 'you wanted the truth so I gave you the truth, I'm sorry I shouldn't-' 'grant shut up, I really ... I don't know what to say, But I want to kiss you again too' his eyes widened 'really?' 'Really!'
Time skip- a couple of hours
I sat on my couch with grants arm around me, it was silent until grant said, 'when do think we should tell them?' 'Tell them what?, that you finally worked up the courage to tell me  how you feel then asked me to be your girlfriend!' 'Yes!' 'Well I have a feeling they will find out but I think we should tell the family then see how long it takes everyone else to figure it out' he grinned at my words, 'your evil, but good plan' I looked back to the tv and said 'who do you think will figure it out first' without a second thought he said 'Candice' he has way to much faith in his friend 'I think Carlos will figure it out first' he raised an eyebrow 'do want to bet on it?' I raised an eyebrow 'how much?'