Don't Let Me Go (Larry Stylinson A/B/O AU) Part 1

PLEASE READ!!

Okay. So before you start reading this, a few things.

This is different from what a I usually write. It's an AU using Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics. If you don't know what that is, look it up or don't read, I can't really explain it.

I've really had a thing with A/B/O fics recently, and there aren't enough of Larry ones out there for me, so I took it upon myself to write this, incorperating A LOT of jealous and possessive and protective Harry and oh my God I really really love that :3

Anyways, usually A/B/O fics are smutty. As I'm sure you've figured out, I don't write smut, sorry if you wanted that from me, but it's just not something I write. There are slightly mature scenes in this towards the end, it's no where close to smut and very undetailed and horribly written, but hopefully you get the jist of the situation. I'm a wimp when it comes to that stuff, so I'm sorry if my innocence in writing sex takes away from this story... it shouldn't but if it does, i apologize.

That's about it. I took a lot of creative license here, bending the rules (if there are any?) of typical A/B/O shit. Okay. So I'll stop ranting. Here you are. 

(And yes, the "bad guys" in this are the guys from TW (some of them) but I love them anyway, it's just the names I used. Don't hate on my guys. xx)

Hopefully it's not too confusing in the beginning. I didn't give much background because I never planned on posting this so... if you have any questions, comment and I'll answer. x

BY THE WAY THIS WILL BE TWO PARTS! I'VE STARTED THE SECOND PART AND IT WILL BE UP WHEN I GET THE CHANCE!

“You’re being absolutely ridiculous.” Louis groaned as Harry paced the room, growling and mumbling to himself.

“I’m not being ridiculous.” Harry snapped in return. “I don’t like Max. And he knows just how to get to me. And that’s by messing with you.”

“It’s not like he’s being rude or bad to me Haz.” Louis sighed. “He’s just a bit full of himself. Doesn’t make him a bad guy.”

Harry whipped around quickly, a growl being ripped from his throat. Louis flinched back at the dark look in his alpha’s angry eyes that were narrowed into slits.

“He’s all over you!” Harry said, voice deep and loud. “He’s only nice to you because he’s trying to win you over. He’s trying to take you away from me.

“You don’t know that Harry.” Louis challenged, voice a bit shaky though. It was against everything in his instincts to challenge an alpha, especially his alpha.

Harry leaned forward and grabbed Louis’s by the wrists, his grip tight, as he yanked him closer so they were eye to eye. Louis gave a little whimper at Harry’s roughness and tilted his head a bit, instinctively bearing his neck in submission.

Harry softened at this. He wasn’t like most of the other alphas. He hated it when Louis was nothing but submissive. He liked Louis having a say in things. He liked Louis feeling comfortable and not building their entire relationship off of fear and dominance.

That didn’t stop him from getting protective and extremely jealous whenever someone else showed interest in his mate though.

“I’m sorry.” He forced out, trying to calm his anger as he loosened his grip on the small omega’s wrist. “I didn’t mean to be that forceful, but damn it Lou, sometimes you can be so naïve.” He spat, releasing Louis completely and turning around to run a hand through his hair. “Max has hated me for as long as I can remember. And since he found out I had a mate and I was happy… fuck, he’s made it his goal to take you away from me and have you to himself. He can’t let me win Lou. Not ever. And if I have you and he doesn’t, I win. And he’s not going to rest until I lose.”