The Silly String Girl (Zayn Malik)

“Move up you hoe, you’re holding up the line.” Nicole said from behind me. I rolled my eyes at her.

“Shut up and get some patience. You just can’t wait to see Looouuuiiisss.” I mocked her. She narrowed her eyes at me as I gave her a smug look before stepping forward. I had to be prepared for this. Was I fangirling on the inside? To the max. Could I contain it? I had to. They already had a bunch of other girls screaming and crying in their faces right now and I was determined not to be one of them. I’d save that for later. Right now, I was focusing on making them remember me.

The screaming got louder as Nicole and I advanced in the line. Yes, we were at a One Direction signing and yes I could not be happier. This was the day I had been waiting for and even if it was only going to be for a few seconds, I was going to meet my idols.

We got closer and closer to the table and I was now able to make out the top of Harry’s head as well as the guards moving the girls along. I felt my anticipation growing as I played with the can in my pocket. This is either going to go really well, or horribly. I wasn’t sure which one yet.

And to be honest, I really didn’t care.

“Okay, Missy, when we get up there, you are going to be nice to every single one of them, including Liam.” I emphasized, pointing in Nicole’s face. She rolled her eyes. I knew deep down she didn’t hate Daddy Direction, I mean who could? But for some reason she just said she hated him. However, she wasn’t sassy enough to give him attitude in person. That was Louis’s job.

“Do I have to?” she whined sarcastically. I gave her a firm glare and she rolled her eyes at me.

“I wasn’t going to be mean to him Sharon, I’m not that much of a bitch.” She said as we continued to move forward.

“Yes you are.” I said nonchalantly.

“Psh… so?” she asked with a giggle. I rolled my eyes.

So close. We could now here the conversations the boys were having with the girls in front of us. It was easy to pick out Niall’s loud laugh from down the table. I smiled. This was it.

“Okay girls, keep it quick and they can only sign your CD.” A security guard I didn’t recognized told us as he moved us along. Nicole and I nodded before stepping forward. Liam was first.

“Hello girls, how are you today?” he asked kindly as I placed my CD down in front of him. I smiled at him.

“I’m great, how are you Mr. Payne?” I asked rather calmly. I had to admit I was surprising myself. On the inside I was fucking screaming my ass off. He chuckled a bit.

“Deaf.” He answered jokingly. I laughed and Nicole just gave a shy smile. I knew she wasn’t going to talk much. Just wait until she sees Louis.

“I’m sure.” I said over the continuous screams in the background. “Honestly, I give you credit for this, and everything else you do, but that’s beside the point.” I spoke quickly as I was shoved to move onto the next guy. Before I left I pulled something out of my bag and handed it to him.