Chapter 2

The end of the day finally arrived and after I put all my books in my locker I made my way out to the parking lot. Smiling as I seen my new, yellow, 2016 dodge charger sitting in the parking lot waiting for me. Even though I had it for months now, it still made me smile every time I seen it.

   I got in, started it and put it in drive when I heard a tap on my window. I was in disbelief when I saw Mr. Wilson standing there. I rolled down my window, "Can I help you?" I said rudely. "I think you're forgetting something." he said with a sly smile. He could tell I had no idea what he was talking about so he added "Principle Arnold thought it would be a good idea if I helped you a couple days this week after school. You know? To help with the grade." "No thanks." I shot off as I started rolling the window up. The smile returned to his face as he turned his back to me and started walking back towards the school. "Okay, thought I'd try to help you stay on the team." he said with a little laugh. I kept my eyes on him, as he was weaving in and out of students who were in a rush to leave the school ground. He never looked back to see if I was following.

   I slammed both hands on the steering wheel, knowing I pretty much had no choice but to follow. That is if I ever wanted to play volleyball again.

   I made my way back into the empty school, and walked to the door way of his class. He was on the phone and didn't see me. "You left US, Sara. It's your problem. You signed your rights over and I'm not letting the girls see you. You always come around and then you'll leave them again, heart broken just like you've left me heartbroken over and over" he said with a stern voice. He then turned around and made eye contact with me. "Listen, I have to go. I have a job to do. Someone has to support two little wonderful girls because I know you never will." he then hung up his phone looking annoyed. "Hey, we can do this some other time if it's a bad time." I mumbled. He smiled "No it's fine. I'm the one that went after you remember?" I nodded and walked in and took a seat in front of his desk.

   "Here's a test you need to make up. When you finish it you can leave." he said as he sat the test down in front of me and went back to his desk.

   After 15 minutes I turned the test in and skipped all the way to my car with joy. Once I arrived home I sat down on my bed and tried to think of plans to get Mr. Wilson back, but nothing came to mind.

   As I laid in bed I replayed the phone call over in my head that I over heard. He obviously wasn't married, too bad I didn't know any attractive women his age. I would definitely hire them to make him fall in love with them and they could break his heart. That would be good enough pay back I laughed thinking about it.

   My mind went to other places, thinking about the party, my boyfriend, my friends. Then it went back to Wilson, if there was only a girl I could find to break his heart.

   Maybe there was.

  Maybe there was a way I could get Mr. Wilson back and hurt him at the same time. Just like he hurt me, revenge was my only motivator. Let the planning begin.