Elounor 3some (part.1)

hello :)))))))) i havent posted in over 10 months! omg but i kinda got bored and decided to write this. sorry its so long, ill have to make a part 2! hope you like it (: xx

_____________________________________________________________________________

   "Finally!" I shouted. It was a friday night, but I always did my homework before the weekend. I put everything back in my bookbag and went downstairs to grab an apple. I bit into it as i walked back up stairs.

   When I came back into my room, I  grabbed my phone. "3 unread messages...what???" I barely never got texts, especially at 11:30 PM. It was Louis. I hadent seen him in over 6 months.. Ever since he graduated high school, audiotioned for the X-Factor, got into One Direction, and went on tour, I basically forgot about him. I decided to call him. "Hello?" His voice had changed. "Is this..um..Louis?" "YES! (Y/N), IVE MISSED YOU! How are you babe?" "Great lou. Im a senior now, and Ive missed you as well! Are you in town?" I responded. "Yes babe. Thats actually why ive contacted you. I want to see you. And Eleanor as well.. She's been dying to meet you." I hadent seen Louis in so long, I forgot he had a girlfriend. Even though we were "best friends", I still always had a small crush on him. But i acted it cool. "Oh...right..your girlfriend.. Well text me your hotel adress. I have to sleep lou. goodnight."

    I woke up at about 2 P.M. Louis and I had been texting all night, so I only had 4 hours of sleep! I quickly got up and took a shower. I did my make up and hair and chose an outft. 

   It was already 5:15 put louis wanted me to get there at about 5 PM. I got into my car and quickly drove to the hotel. I was so nervouse, even just walking through the hallways. I slowly knocked. "(Y/N)!!!!!" Louis hugged me for the longest time! I couldnt stop smiling. He was so cute! "Oh Lou..Ive missed you" I walked in and went to set down my purse, when I noticed Eleanor. "Oh..Hello..." Louis pushed me to Eleanor. She got up from the sofa and gave me a hug.  "Eleanor meet (Y/N), (Y/N) meet Eleanor" I smiled and hugged her back. "Wow.. You are gorgeous.. Just like Louis has talked about" Eleanor chuckled. I blushed and look down. "Well..I need to take a quick shower. We can go to the moves later if you girls want?" Louis said as he walked to the bathroom. El and I both nodded.  

  I heard Louis turn on the water and close the door. "Come on babe" Eleanor motioned me to the next door room. I took my shoes off and sat on the bed as she closed the door and turned on the t.v. We both covered ourself under the sheets and watched t.v. I was so sleepy I could barely keep my eyes open. I felt Eleanor put her hand on my thigh. I pretened I was asleep to see what she was up to. She then took off the sheets off my and raised my shirt for my stomach to be visible. He slowly carresed my tummy with her nails. I felt all tingly inside. "(Y/N)?" I pretended to wake up. "yes?" I replied. "You're so beautiful." I smiled and slowly got off the bed. "No! Stay..please. Dont be shy. Why would you want to leave?" I knew she was up to something. I sat back down and she leaned in and began kissing me. I got wet cause i gotta admit eleanor was so pretty and her kiss was so passionate. It turned out to a make-out session. I backed away. "Um..What are yo-" "Just trust me" She commanded. I leaned my back on the wall as she straddled me and started kissing down my neck. I slightly moaned. I felt her put her hand up my shirt rubbing my small breasts. She squeezed my nipple teasing me trying to make me moan louder. My body jumped a little and I heard her giggle.

       !! Eleanor's P.O.V !!

   "You're a bit too loud." I teased. I took off her shirt and bra and licked all over her breasts. She was so beautiful. I stared into her eyes as she took off my shirt. I then took off her shorts and panties. I stuck 1 finger into her. She almost screamed. "Oh my lord (y/n) you're so damn tight!" I flicked my tounge on her clit, at the same time finger her faster. She began moaning louder. I stopped and quickly reached for my vibrator. I put 2 fingers in her and put the vibrator on her clit. I knew it was too much for her but she seemed to like it as she tugged on the sheets. She massaged her boobs and i fingered faster trying to reach her orgasm point. She began trembling and i knew i had reached her climax so I pulled out. She screamed so loud as her squirt soaked her sheets, I just knew Louis had heard. I let her ride out her orgasm as I quickly ran to the bathroom still in my bra and panties. I searched for some lube. "Eleanor.. I never knew i could feel this way with a girl." I laughed still searching. I finally found it and hurried back to the bed. But right when i turned around I heard a door open.

   I heard (Y/N) scream as she covered her bare body with the sheets. I dropped the bottle to the ground. "What the fuc-" "Louis.. i..i can explain." I was so embarrased. "Were you too..?" he replied. I slightly nodded. I saw Louis smile and I could tell he had a boner. So I decided to invite him. "Well.. Would you like to join us or should we call this quits?" (Y/N) walked behind him and kissed his neck as I stripped off his boxers. I held his hand pulling him to the bed.