6some + Your friend ;)

"Hello?" "Hey (Y/N)" "Hey Liam!! Wuts up?" You replied. "Wanna come over? The boys and I are watching movies.Wanna come over for a bit?" Liam said. "Shure..But can I bring my friend Audrey?" "Ofcourse!" You hung the phone up and quickly changed into white booty shorts,Plain white t-shirt,combat boots and put your hair into a ponytail with a bow at the end of your ponytail. Meanwhile, Your friend was changing into dark blue skinny jeans, a white  v-neck shirt, plain white flats, and curled her hair.

*knock knock* Harry opened the door and instantly hugged you. "(Y/N)!!" You giggled and let go, waving to all they guys. "Hey guys, This is Audrey." Zayn instantly got up and and kissed her cheek. "Im zayn" He said as he winked at her.      

*3 HOURS LATER*

"(Y/N). Wanna play truth or dare?" You nodded and looked at Audrey and she smiled. You all sat around in a circle infront of the couch. "Zayn" Niall Started.. "T or D?" "Truth" He replied. "Is it true you fancy Audrey?" Audrey looked down and blushed. "Uhmm...Yeah I gues.." He looked at audrey and smiled. "Ooooooooohh!!" Louis and Harry shouted.

You giggled and looked back at Niall. "Harry, T or D?" you said. "Dare." He smirked. "I dare you to make out with Liam" Liam was on his phone, nd instanly looked up at you. "Whattt?" "Cmon Liamm.. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss!" You began chanting.

Harry slowy began to lean in into Liam as they slowly kissed. You got wet seeing two gorgeous boys kissing. Liam put his hand on Harrys cheek and it turned out to be a make-out session. Louis' eyes widened. They stopped and blushed as they both looked down. Harry looked at you. "(Y/N), T or D?" Said Louis.

"Dare." You replied. "I dare you to kiss Audrey.." Audrey looked at you with lust in her eyes. You opened your mouth slowly as you also began leaning in. Both your lips finally met. She slowly put a hand up your shirt and cupped your breast. You slightly moaned and she smiled. You both were sitting criss cross and you stradeled her still kissing. Zayn (who was sitting next to her) began to run his fingers through her hair,moving her hair to the side of her neck, giving her small kisses on her neck.

Harry (who was sitting next to you) reached up to your bra and unclasped it, letting Audrey rub your breast. Audrey slowing slipped her tounge into your mouth.You opened your eyes and saw Niall looking at you biting his lip.

You stopped kissing her and she turned around kissing Zayn. You turned around and straddled Harry. He took off you shirt, and you took off his. Your breasts were now exposed to all the boys. You made out with Harry as your hand ran up his perfectly fit abs. You then felt Louis behind you masssaging your breasts and Harry taking off your pants rubing your cl*t.

Niall and liam already were masterbating to the scene with Liam already naked. Louis took off your panties, Letting Harry push two long fingers into your pussy slowing pushing them in and out. Your moaned. "Mmmm..Harry.. Faster.." He shrugged and did as you said, and with his thumb rubbinh your clit in circles. You layed down and harry spread your legs eating you out. You saw Louis sucking on Niall as Liam was still masterbating to the scene.

You suddenly heard moans. "ZAYN. ZAYN.Omggg! Harder!! Harder!! Omgg Im gonnaa c- ohhh ima gonna Cum!" Your heard Audrey scream. "Oh baby.. Your so tightt!!" Harry smiled as he sticked his long toung into your labia and rubbed your clit extremely hard and faster. You moaned loudly realizing you were screaming. You  squirted all over Harry and Harry licked your thighs licking up all your cum. He pushed you back up and sat on his lap straddeling him.He slowly pushed inside you and you screamed.

"UGHHHHH. Harry!" He thrusted in and out of you trying not to hurt you. You buried your face into his neck and moaned. "FASTER HARRY! FASTER!!". Liam then came over and slowly entered you from behind."Liammm!! Your so big! HARDER!!!!" You screamed. He put his hand on your clit slowly rubbing it. You run your fringers through Harry's hair as he thrustes deeper into you. "OMG (Y/N) Your so fucking tight!!!" You hear Liam shout.

You then see  Audrey coming with Zayn and you get off of Harry nd Liam nd get into doggy style position. Niall comes over and lays himself under you And sticks his hard Irish cock into your tight pussy. Audrey gets under your face and spreads her legs so you cold eat her out. You ram 2 fingers into her as Niall thrusts faster. You scream making Niall thrust even harder. Then Louis nd Zayn sit next to you and as youre eating Audreys pussy and give both Zayn nd Louis a hand job.

You pump harder and harder trying to reach theyre climax. You see Liam and Harry making out and masterbating to the scence. You squirt all over Niall and you feel his warm cum in yo making you orgasm. You stand up and Audrey straddles you and all the boys circle around you and Audrey pumping them selves as fast and hard as you can. You and Audrey stick your tounges out , All the boys finally cum onto you and Audreys faces.

"That was.. Amazing" You all say at the same time.

_____________________________________________________________________________My first ever Imagine!! c: Vote, Comment & Fan for soon updates. Also request some ideas. ^-^