Chapter 2- Room 208

Luna's POV

I walked in the classroom hoping to be unnoticed. As I walked in I was staring down at my feet, but I could notice a figure sitting in the seat next to mine. Usually both seats next to mine were empty since I sit in the back and I am very, I repeat very, unsocial. I took a seat next to the person who I didn't pay any attention to. Knowing River he probably told one of his friends to sit next to my seat so I don't feel alone. River is exactly like the older brother. He is very protective and wants me to be happy, little does he know I like being alone.

I searched around the room looking for Shane but I couldn't find him.                                                   Then the person next to me scooted there chair closer so now our thighs were touching. Before I could turn to see who it was, I heard a familiar voice whisper into my ear, "Are you following me?". Immediatly I knew who it was and my cheeks flushed with red. 

"I could ask the same thing" I turned left locking eyes with Shane.

"Mrs. Luna, am I interrupting your coversation?" Mrs. D asked calling me out in front of the whole class. I hated being called out in front of the class.

Shane stopped leaning forward inches away from my face and now leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Hmm, am I Mrs. Luna?" She asked again this time putting her chalk down and staring straight into my eyes, causing the whole class to turn and stare in return.By now my face must being showing how dumbfounded I was. Am I supposed to answer? Wasn't it a rhetorical question?

"Yes. You are, please finish writing on the stupid board, Mrs. C" My head shot left to look at Shane,  did he really just say that?

"Excuse me? " This time Mrs. D looked over at Shane. "That isn't the way we treat teachers here, young man."

Shane leaned forward now, pressing his elbows on the desk. He gave a evil but hot grin and said slowly pronouncing each word "I. Don't. Give. A. Fu-"

"Shane!" a girl shouted mid sentence before getting up and walking over to him, swaying her hips so much she looked like she had something in her pants.

"Who is that?" I whispered to him before she could reach us.

"Shane, baby, you cant say that stuff to teachers you could get in trouble."

Baby? who is this chick.

And by the looks of it Shane doesn't care if he gets into trouble.

"Don't worry Mrs. D I will keep him in line. I'm sorry about his outburst. May I move my seat next to his?" the girl asked.

Mrs. D smiled and said "Oh its alright Elizabeth, and of course you may sweetheart."

And the teachers pet award goes to.......  Elizabeth!

As she got up and went to grab her bag Shane whispered back to me "That's Lizzie. Don't let her push you around. She will totally take advantage and treat you like a servant."

Lizzie stood next to my seat and with her pointer finger tried to motion me to get up and move.

"Excuse me?" I said dumbfounded that she really thinks I would move.

"Get up."

"No, I got here first and I've been sitting here since day 1. Go sit in the other one next to Shane." I snapped back at her.

"I want to sit there" she said while pointing to my seat. "and if you don't get up, I will tell."

What are we 3? Elizabitch needs to figure out who she is talking to.

"Go ahead."

"Mrs. D this freakshow won't get up. I need to sit next to Shane to stop the outbursts"

I glanced over at the clock seeing we only had 10 minutes left. I need to control myself before this girl ends up knocked out on the ground.

"Luna, Elizabeth needs to sit there. Please get up"

"Well tell Elizabitch to sit in the other chair next to Shane!" I shouted causing the whole class to laugh a couple of students were telling Elizabeth to hit me and knock me unconscious, yeah like that would happen.

I guess Elizabeth took there advice because she slammed her books on my desk and was trying to get me to hit her first. At this point Mrs. D was pretending to "help" out by saying oh no, Elizabeth don't hit her. Most of the class was chanting fight and had there phones out video recording. Thats when Elizabeth tried to push me out of the seat. "Lizzie stop. Leave her alone and sit in the other chair" Shane pleaded.

Elizabeth tried to swing on me but I blocked it sending her hand into the cement wall. I stood up and realized how tall Elizabeth was, me being 5'1" she was a good foot taller with her heels on. I didn't care, I would've fought a man if it came down to it. So I threw my right fist straight in to her jaw. She hit the ground,  and all the boys were jumping up and down shouting awwwwwww or gasping, I then grabbed my stuff and walked out of the classroom right when the bell rang.

"Lucks! Lucks!  Wait up! " I heard Shane shouting. I was so angry, my temper was out of the world. I cant believe I actually did that over a seat, hell I didnt even want the seat, I just wasnt going to let some slutty witch tell me what to do .

Shane grabbed my elbow and slowed me down.  "That was amazing what you did back there. I didn't mean that you had to knock her out when I said don't  let her push you around but that was amazing. She is out cold"

"Okay?" why did I care if she was 'out cold'?

"I just wanted to talk to you really. Can I have your number or something?" he asked scratching the back of his neck nervously.

If my face wasn't fully red from anger it was definantly red from being shy now.

River came up behind me and spat at Shane "Shouldn't you go to class"

Well thanks River (sarcasm). Again.

"Yeah, so should we" I said not wanting to stop staring into Shane's gorgeous eyes.

"I'll talk to you later" Shane said giving me a wink before leaving.

"Uhm L, I kind of have to ask you something" River said shyly while turning me around.

"Okay" I said while all my anger had left me after Shane's wink.

"Uhm did you knock out someone during pre calc? " He asked guiding me to my next class which fortunately we had together.

"Did the rumours spread that fast? " I asked a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah, and the videos are already sent out and trending. By the way, that girl uhm" he said trailing off, I could see he was hiding something.

"That girl what? River."

"She is kind of my girlfriend."

"WHAT!? Why didn't you ever tell me about her?" I was hurt. I thought we knew everything about each other.

"I thought you knew. Neither of us have feelings for each other. Its just for popularity, she is the captain of the cheer squad and she models sometimes. I'm the quaterback. Its kind of the way it has to work" he reassures me.

"Oh. Well she might not be able to model for a while… "

"Why? " He asked confused.

"Well I could tell her jaw was already bruising when I left" I laughed out.

"Luna. She is going to be pissed." he said looking at me. Then he started laughing also.

After all our classes we headed to the orphanage. Turns out Shane is in all my classes and he chose to sit next to me then in lunch. I slipped him a note with my number and he shot me a text saying "Hey Lux (; " and that day seemed to be going really well after pre  calc. that was at least until we got to the orphanage.

what do you think happens at the orphanage?  please comment and share.:) thanks