Chapter 4- The Day After

Luna's POV

I woke up with a massive headache and little recollection of last night. I guess this is what a hangover feels like it, it sucks, I will NEVER drink again. I opened my eyes to see a pink sticky note,a glass of water, and a few alka-seltzers. I went to reach for the note when I realized I was in someones arms.

Oh god, what did... WHO did I do last night?

I turned my body to see who was next to me but before I could turn I heard my familiar nickname,

"L, are you up?" He whispered into my ear.

A swarm of memories hit me like a wrecking ball. I remember River and Shane going at it.

Wait, did I-, with him? I knew that party wouldn't end well. But would River really take advantage of me like that? I was drunk and he knew it.

"Uhm yeah" I finally managed to say through everything that was going on in my head.

"About last night-" I began before he cut me off.

"L, lets just not talk about it."  Was I really THAT bad?

I turned my face away so he couldn't see the tears forming in my eyes, and before I could say anything his phone rang and he quickly got up and, grabbed his belongings and left.

I let the tears flow and I felt miserable. After a couple of minutes my headache got way worse and my tears stopped so I grabbed my alka-seltzers and water.'

It didnt feel so bad losing my virginity to River, I've known him forever, but the way he ignored me this morning broke my heart. Its not that I wanted him to applaud me telling me how good I am, but now he is going to think I'm a whore.

After a few hours later when my mind started to slow down, I figured I should be mad at River. He knew I was drunk and he took advantage of me. And then he decided I wasn't good enough? HA.  He can kiss our relationship goodbye.

My phone buzzed taking me away from my thoughts. I quickly grabbed it to see I had 20 or so texts and 50+ missed calls, all from Shane. Starting with

Hey lux

well actually hey Luna

lux is better actually

do u really think im cute?

did you like the kiss?

and then it got into the more serious ones like

Hey, did you get home safely? Txt me when you do

Im sorry for fighting with River, plz text me back

Hey Lux, Im sorry for whatever i did. Just please stop ignoring me

Did he really care that much? All of a sudden I heard loud yelling and shuffling from downstairs then I heard someone stomping up the stairs. My door busted open and revealed a very relieved Shane.

"God, Lux. Why didnt you call or text me?" he said with a sigh.

"shhhh, come in and shut the door." his voice and stomping had re-welcomed my headache.

"Oh, do you have a hangover?" He whisper shouted, through a sexy smirk.

"My very first, and last." I said as he approached my bed and laid down next to me.

"So, do you remember what you said last night?" my cheeks burned a dark red color as I remember my drunk words.

"yeah, but I was drunk, so don't hold that against me." I said through an embarrassed smile.

"Drunk words are what you think Lucks, but just cant keep in" he said.

"Why do you call me Lucks still?"

"Just cause" He said before he leaned in and kissed me.

"I do remember this" he whispered before kissing me again this time longer.

Our kiss was getting passionate, when I remembered who was just laying there not even 5 hours ago. I pushed Shane away, I couldn't do that to him when I saw how happy I made him. He lost the "I'm a bad-ass" smirk and it was replaced with a genuine smile. I couldn't hurt him like that. I didn't deserve someone like him.

"What? Did I do something, I'm sorry"  He said, staring worriedly into my eyes. I could just get lost in his beautiful eyes.

"No, it was me. I'm not feeling well. Do you think you could come back later?" I said breaking eye contact about halfway through.

"Sure" I could here the disappointment in his voice.

When he walked away I could see that he could just flip something inside of him like a switch that would turn him back into a bad-ass.

Authors note

sorry for the crappy update.

PLEASE point out mistakes. it will be easier to fix that way.

Also how do you like the story so far? And what do you think of the whole Luna thinks her and River hooked up?

Teaser:

River and Luna talk, and go on a "date" before he leaves.

A huge shocker and a POV thats not Luna and will bring a major twist